You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sky rip off

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 4:27am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Ridiculous money. Pub I work in has a regular box, no way we would be able to spend that amount of money on it. Madness. These coonts are at the heart of what is ruining football.

i think myself the gimps who follow these teams who are built on a culture of money rather than football are as much a part of the problem.
of course sky are going to keep raising the prices, they have more matches again this year i think, which they have to pay for, its a very simple process but fans who want to watch the likes of rooney, lampard and co. playing every week at about £100k a head they are going to be charged these prices
Sponsored Links

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:03am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by eire32 eire32 wrote:

God Bless the man who Invented the Doggy box!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:09am
Originally posted by deisedevil deisedevil wrote:

i think myself the gimps who follow these teams who are built on a culture of money rather than football are as much a part of the problem.

How are teams that are over a 100 years old in most cases built on a culture of money?! Confused That's like saying Westmeath GAA are built on a culture of success LOL 
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 11:12am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

How are teams that are over a 100 years old in most cases built on a culture of money?! Confused That's like saying Westmeath GAA are built on a culture of success LOL 

+1

The clubs with the strongest traditions tend to do best.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

+1

The clubs with the strongest traditions tend to do best.

the clubs that are 100 years old are nothing to the clubs in there current form, those clubs were set up as local teams with local players for local fans, it make me laugh fans of the epl giving out about the cost of following and watching it.
ye are like a bunch of auld wans looking for something to whine about
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic