You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Signs you are getting old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Went to bed on Sunday night and not a bother on me. Woke up at about 6am with a pretty painful knee, so it seems I now possess the ability to injure myself in my sleep . It's still sore today. No idea what I did to it.

You probably tweaked it before bed but you didn't realise it and it just flared up then. That happens. Its possible it could have happened in bed but it may not have.
I love beer gardens
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 9:17pm
No clue. Hopefully it goes away of its own accord.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 9:24am

Went to bed on Sunday night and not a bother on me. Woke up at about 6am with a pretty painful knee, so it seems I now possess the ability to injure myself in my sleep . It's still sore today. No idea what I did to it.
I woke up this morning after going to bed around half 11, looked at my watch to check the time and it said i'd managed to do 38 steps.....what a way to find out you're sleep walking!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 9:48am
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 9:48am

No clue. Hopefully it goes away of its own accord.

That's the best outlook to have on all of life's problems. 
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 8:28pm
The worst heartburn that I never had before but have had it on a few occasions the last few months after a feed of pints. Horrendous 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

The worst heartburn that I never had before but have had it on a few occasions the last few months after a feed of pints. Horrendous 
Nexium good for it.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 9:27pm

Reflux ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Reflux ?
Duran Durans B-side to Reflex..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 10:03pm

Sleep on your left side. Not sure you'll remember that after a feed of pints though. The left side helps clear up the acid build up better 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 2:30am
Creaking for a day or two after 5aside
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 3:17pm
Is getting angry at younger counter staff a sign?

Went to wash the car last night and fancied a sneaky McDonalds drive thru afterwards - been sick the past week just getting the appetite back and a few calories to make up. 
Asked for a garlic chicken wrap and a medium vanilla milkshake, up pops on the screen a chicken and bacon wrap, nothing else. I said to the girl no it was a garlic wrap, she says OK. The screen doesn't change but I assume she's corrected it manually at her end. Drive on round, young fella opens the window and says so was yours just the chicken and bacon wrap. I said no it was a garlic chicken wrap and a medium milkshake. Pauses for a while then says we are going to have to just make that a wrap as the milkshake machine isn't working, no problem says I. 
Drive on round and get my wrap, drive off and open it and its a chilli chicken wrap. 

Dying of thirst, warm night and didn't get my milkshake so drove to KFC across the road, ask for a pepsi with ice. 
Drive on round to the window, young fella asks me - sorry did you say with ice or without ice, i clarify "with ice". 
Get my drink, drive off, put a straw in and drink it. No f**king ice. 

This country. 

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Let the ball do the work Sham.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

What a rookie.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

What a rookie.
I still have to walk around a bit for the hour.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2023 at 9:15pm
Need subtitles for everything 

And when something doesn’t have subtitles as an option it’s not worth watching 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2023 at 9:20pm
Your eyesight goes sh*t.   I cant even read the scoreboard on the football matches on tv even though I am  7 ft away from a 50 inch screen.  Its all blurry Guv.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2023 at 9:37pm

Need subtitles for everything 

And when something doesn’t have subtitles as an option it’s not worth watching 

I’m trying to watch Godfather III and can’t hear a word they’re saying.

AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic