You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Signs you are getting old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Signs you are getting old
    Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 6:49pm
Was chatting to a 20 something the other day who never heard of Ayrton Senna.

20 somethings when Fr. Ted quotes or Simpsons quotes go over their head

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 7:07pm
A photograph of members of the Man U team that won the first PL in 1993 having a reunion. Brian McClair looking like a cross between Hagrid and Dumbledore.

Beavis and Butthead being shown on Thursday nights on Comedy Central and the credits showing it was made in 1993.

I’m not sure what it is but 1993 suddenly become 30 years ago has been a bit of an eye opener for me.

Edited by Het-field - 29 Jan 2023 at 7:07pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

A photograph of members of the Man U team that won the first PL in 1993 having a reunion. Brian McClair looking like a cross between Hagrid and Dumbledore.

Beavis and Butthead being shown on Thursday nights on Comedy Central and the credits showing it was made in 1993.

I’m not sure what it is but 1993 suddenly become 30 years ago has been a bit of an eye opener for me.

It dont seem right to me Jeff

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 7:30pm
Young lad who works with me is Man Utd mad. Travels home and away. He was born in 2000,I only copped he wasn’t even born for the 99 treble😳
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 7:42pm
It has finally happened laughing at young peoples fashion sense. Mullets, school pants way too high with black shoes and white socks, a manky jumper or a flecky tracksuit. And they think they look deadly. 

If this is how you dress 
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

It would damage this forums' reputation
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 7:46pm
I’ve got sore hips 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 7:55pm
Ear and nose hair needing grooming. The f**k is that all about? Only started a few months ago.
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Ear and nose hair needing grooming. The f**k is that all about? Only started a few months ago.

big thick black hair sprouting out the of the skin on yer nose like WTAF
Getting old and intolerant
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Young lad who works with me is Man Utd mad. Travels home and away. He was born in 2000,I only copped he wasn’t even born for the 99 treble😳
If he was born around the end of February he might have been a result of it.

Edited by Slow & Blind - 29 Jan 2023 at 8:04pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 8:20pm
I’ve occasionally noticed how, say for example, I’d be stepping over something and think the clearance is there no bother but I still clip it LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I’ve occasionally noticed how, say for example, I’d be stepping over something and think the clearance is there no bother but I still clip it LOL

I dunno if its just me but I often misjudge the stairs by a step too short or a phantom extra step and snot myself, usually when Im trying to keep quiet to not wake anyone.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 9:24pm
Waking up to have a piss during the night.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Happend me in work a few months ago going up a small set ot steps  and ended up tripping and falling on to my  knees. Thankfully it was the end of the day and nobody was around to witness it Embarrassed

Edited by Denis Irwin - 29 Jan 2023 at 10:39pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 11:11pm
I've fallen in the shower several times.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 29 Jan 2023 at 11:11pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 11:28pm
You wear pants that cover your ankles

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 11:34pm
Do ya mean trousers 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 4:16am
The Simpsons is a clear sign of your age. People in their early 30’s wouldn’t use Simpsons quotes any where near as much as someone in their mid or late 30’s.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 6:53am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Waking up to have a piss during the night.
Memo to all lads on here, go and get your bloods done, and make it a once a year health check. Prostate cancer if caught early( mine was) is very treatable and needs doing. A piss in the middle of the night can be a sign,GET CHECKED.
No Pasaran!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic