You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shels ? Gouldy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shels ? Gouldy
    Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:41pm
Have Shels been unluckyso far.

Surely they are due to hit a few past Salthill tonight.

even money minus one ????
Sponsored Links

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

Have Shels been unluckyso far.

Surely they are due to hit a few past Salthill tonight.

even money minus one ????

Thumbs%20Down No chance, although Salthill have five regulars out injured.Disapprove
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 2:19pm
2 - 0 Shels.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 4:12pm
shels 3up

Edited by BigStrongMan - 19 Mar 2010 at 4:13pm
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 4:12pm
Just at game number three just gone in. Salt hill very very poor. C mon shels
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 4:25pm
Theres only 690 at it according to Extratime
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by conor253 conor253 wrote:

Theres only 690 at it according to Extratime

Fookin LYING Bastards the official attendance was 691 Tongue
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 5:35pm
he forgot to count himself
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by sledgehammer sledgehammer wrote:

Devon played well enough in the first half. Defended well and looked ively on the counter attack. Young Horgan had a great chance minutes before Shels opener which really knocked the stuffing out of them going into the break. And then that ping of a goal seconds into the second half made it game over.Cry

Not dissapointed at all with the performance against a hugely experienced side from a very young team with only 3 weeks experience and virtually all players that came straight up through the ranks. And not to mention a lot of key players injured.Cry

Home again next week after two tough away games but its against the best team in the league WaterfordThumbs%20Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Devon played well enough in the first half. Defended well and looked ively on the counter attack. Young Horgan had a great chance minutes before Shels opener which really knocked the stuffing out of them going into the break. And then that ping of a goal seconds into the second half made it game over.Cry

Not dissapointed at all with the performance against a hugely experienced side from a very young team with only 3 weeks experience and virtually all players that came straight up through the ranks. And not to mention a lot of key players injured.Cry

Home again next week after two tough away games but its against the best team in the league WaterfordThumbs%20Down
Didn't know they where without 4-5 players. First half they where good i agree but Shels always looked better throughout. They where very naive at times i felt and made alot of very basic errors. But as you say a young inexperienced team who are still getting used to the higher standard. Wish them well over the season
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 6:02pm

Didn't know they where without 4-5 players. First half they where good i agree but Shels always looked better throughout. They where very naive at times i felt and made alot of very basic errors. But as you say a young inexperienced team who are still getting used to the higher standard. Wish them well over the season

Yeah they were without the two strikers Gilmore and Maranek, probably the best attacking player Enda Dunne and O'Leidhinn who is an Irish schools full-back. A few squad players are out as well.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 6:05pm
Looks like we got them at a good time so Smile
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:12pm

Looks like we got them at a good time so Smile

hoping for more of the same from them next week
"Insert Funny Comment"
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 8:10pm
Thought the scoreline flattered us at half time tbh..thought our first from casso was against the run of play. After dinny's belter just after half time though we ran riot throughout the 2nd half and I think the scoreline was a fair reflection on the game..

Was impressed with Devon in the 1st half though..decent footballing side and I wish u boys all the best for the rest of the season..apart from ur number 11..dirty prick!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 8:18pm

Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

"Insert Funny Comment"
AndyMc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 7:29am
I spoke to a shels player last night. "they were brutal, we should have beaten them 20-0 ! We had around 14 one on ones. "
Simon: No-one brings a bag of sh*t to a pub

Jay: Your dad does

Simon: Does he?

Jay: Yeah, your mum

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 7:31am
Originally posted by AndyMc AndyMc wrote:

I spoke to a shels player last night. "they were brutal, we should have beaten them 20-0 ! We had around 14 one on ones. "

They were the better team 1st half IMO..but we ran amok 2nd half..
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 9:39am
Disgusting performance last night against a very poor team. The discussion in the stands were what score would last years team beat this years team. The general consensus is 8-3. Im drinking at football matches again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic