Sheffield Utd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:45pm
Best of luck Philly , hope the Blades do the bizz for ya bud Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:48pm
Man United are slaughtering them- they cant handle morrison- pogba nearly put 1 in from 30 yards

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:54pm

Man United are slaughtering them- they cant handle morrison- pogba nearly put 1 in from 30 yards
Slaughtering them? Confused

Got a lucky first due to a mish*t which took the steam out of Sheff Utd but for long periods of the 1st half Sheff Utd matched Man U and up on till the goal it was pretty much a 50 50 game. Stupid hand ball to concede a penalty but 2nd half has been man u on top I'll give you that but slaughtering them??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:57pm
Morrison just got the 3rd after missing an open goal where he should have made it 3 10 minutes ago- ye slaughtering them

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:12pm
4-1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:13pm
Is yer man Keane Irish ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:14pm

Is yer man Keane Irish ?

Na im nearly sure hes english- his bro is playing right back

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:22pm
Hitting on the counter attack to score a few goals is still hardly slaughtering them, Sheff Utd lads can still walk away with heads held high for getting there considering the difference in player resources available to the team(by this I mean Man U are a vastly bigger draw for talented players to goto than Sheff Utd) and the scoreline in this game didnt reflect the game imo.

Is it true Pogba is on £4k a week?

Anyway hoping a good few of these lads make the step up to the 1st team next year as god knows we need them big style. Gonna see what odds I can get on yer man Slew to be top goal scorer in league 1 next year Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:23pm
English with Irish parents one declared for England one for ireland
packiesglove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:14pm
 hey phillyk and co.. have yas heard about danny wilson being appointed as new blades boss.......sure that'll go down well, being an owl and all that ! not laughing at yas somehow we ended up with ken bates Confused now thats really weird ! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

hey phillyk and co.. have yas heard about danny wilson being appointed as new blades boss.......sure that'll go down well, being an owl and all that ! not laughing at yas somehow we ended up with ken bates Confused now thats really weird ! 
When I seen this I thought you were on the piss take PG as hadnt looked at any football news today as been doing some gambling. The only positive & mean this is the smallest positive I can find is it wasnt Peter Reid who was strongly tipped in the last few days that got the job.

To quote a fan of a fansite - "For someone so wealthy and business smart McCabe(chairman) really hasnt got a f***in clue about football, he must know the fans dont/wont want him and its inexpicible he went for him." I would have to agree totally.

Have to agree with that and unless he has them top inside the first 6/7 weeks and playing well he'll be out the door as the fans wont stand for it. It says something when Bryan "the destroyer of clubs" Robson got a better reception when he was appointed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:09pm
Phily do you get over to the city of steel much to watch the super blades?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:21pm

Nope Horsebox, havent been in a while and dont see the point in wasting money on going to watch them nowadays when I save any spare cash for away Eire games Thumbs Up, would be the same for pretty much any club team these days for me as Mr Robson simply ruined the whole club football thing for me with the way he and the then club chairman wrecked the club and has set them back a good 10 years now. Just dont get any real buzz from watching club football these days except maybe some Italian games

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:25pm

Nope Horsebox, havent been in a while and dont see the point in wasting money on going to watch them nowadays when I save any spare cash for away Eire games Thumbs Up, would be the same for pretty much any club team these days for me as Mr Robson simply ruined the whole club football thing for me with the way he and the then club chairman wrecked the club and has set them back a good 10 years now. Just dont get any real buzz from watching club football these days except maybe some Italian games

Mate of mine is a massive blades fan - so i've always looked out for them. Dont know how many times i was forced to watch when saturday comes with Sean Bean LOL

many a night in town chanting "greasey chip buttie" and we hate wednesday" LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:27pm

Mate of mine is a massive blades fan - so i've always looked out for them. Dont know how many times i was forced to watch when saturday comes with Sean Bean LOL

many a night in town chanting "greasey chip buttie" and we hate wednesday" LOL
Greatest football song out there Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:30pm
Only piece of good news today from the club -

Chris Morgan appointed player-coach. If he isnt playing in a game at least there'll be no messing about on the touchline from opposing managers LOLThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:38pm
Danny Wilson...........oh dear!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 4:49pm
Chedly you big r***** beaut ya ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>