You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sheffield Utd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sheffield Utd
    Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 9:47am

Must be going down losing 1 0 to the Hornets and down to nine men.

Edited by Wearside Bhoy - 12 Mar 2011 at 10:06am
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Sponsored Links

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 10:11am
Yip wearside, been looking that way for the 2 months LOL

Darius "elbow" Henderson makes a comeback after being out for almost a calendar year with injury and doesnt even last the 30mins before getting a red card LOL

Club is skint, has crap players but at least we still got great fans Thumbs%20Up (if you dont laugh at the situation you'd go mad)
Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 10:21am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Yip wearside, been looking that way for the 2 months LOL

Darius "elbow" Henderson makes a comeback after being out for almost a calendar year with injury and doesnt even last the 30mins before getting a red card LOL

Club is skint, has crap players but at least we still got great fans Thumbs%20Up (if you dont laugh at the situation you'd go mad)

Sheff U fan drinks in my local in Sunderland and a right character. LOL
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 11:42am
Just seen the 2 sending off's there - 1st cant have any complaints as looked dangerous but the 2nd all he does is jump for the ball and ends up shoulder to shoulder!!! Shocking red though we were probably well beaten by that stage
Jonesy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 9:24am
Can't see them getting out of it now.
Get Double Maxim in the Clarehall Dublin Tesco ASAP
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 10:40am
Deserve everything they get. Anyone who gives Micky Adams a job does!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Deserve everything they get. Anyone who gives Micky Adams a job does!

There's nothing wrong with Micky Adams - He's a good proper blade & always will be. Just a shame he cant get this group of players to play for him though his tactics leave a lot to be desired after we had Speed actually attempting to play football

Hope Cardiff do their usual fook up and dont get promoted & manure fook up in europe & the epl(you got anymore teams you support so I can sl*g them off??LOL) just for your comments alone cause we're only 6 points behind and am 110% we'll be in with a shout of survival come the last day Thumbs%20Up
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:22am
1 up against dirty leeds - if we can hold on this will be a massive 3 points in the fight to stay up
kopite View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:29am

1 up against dirty leeds - if we can hold on this will be a massive 3 points in the fight to stay up
An og at that
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:31am
They all count as long as they go in the net & I couldnt care less how it gets  there just as long as it did Thumbs%20Up
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:33am
2 up now Clap
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:46am
i hope ye stay up.....
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:59am
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

i hope ye stay up.....
Massive 3 points in the battle to stay up - just hope results go for us today then at least we have a chance. Least it makes the end of the season exciting for the 1st time in..... 2 years LOL
kopite View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 10:03am

good result for ye

heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 10:36am

i hope ye stay up.....
Massive 3 points in the battle to stay up - just hope results go for us today then at least we have a chance. Least it makes the end of the season exciting for the 1st time in..... 2 years LOL

was listening to eddie gray after the game and he was genuinely shocked that sheff utd are where they are.

in fairness leeds have been playing well but sheff utd completely dominated from start to finish.

gray reckons one of the best performances against leeds all year
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 10:53am

i hope ye stay up.....

was listening to eddie gray after the game and he was genuinely shocked that sheff utd are where they are.

in fairness leeds have been playing well but sheff utd completely dominated from start to finish.

Wonder if Gray can give me some of the drugs he's on LOL

Seriously though I thought we'd win but judging by the radio broadcast i was listening too(radio sheffield 1st half and some leeds broadcast 2nd) we were the dominant side and most were shocked at how bad leeds were - its at that stage of the season where sides in the play off's get the jitters and not a good sign if you lot are getting them early
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 11:00am

i hope ye stay up.....

Seriously though I thought we'd win but judging by the radio broadcast i was listening too(radio sheffield 1st half and some leeds broadcast 2nd) we were the dominant side and most were shocked at how bad leeds were - its at that stage of the season where sides in the play off's get the jitters and not a good sign if you lot are getting them early

if results stay as they are no damage done. watford burnley & forrest all behind. they wont make second so the fact swans and norwich are up is irrelevant. hopefully the 2 weeks will give them a break and come back refreshed.

will the blades get out of it!!!
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 12:29pm

i hope ye stay up.....

if results stay as they are no damage done. watford burnley & forrest all behind. they wont make second so the fact swans and norwich are up is irrelevant. hopefully the 2 weeks will give them a break and come back refreshed.

will the blades get out of it!!!
Hell yeah we will - we were/are just making the end of season interesting since we arent in play off/promotion contentionLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic