FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedsheffield united v wigan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Topic: sheffield united v wigan
    Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:15am
absolute corker of a game yesterday. Like Neil warnock and would have liked to see them stay up. though stpehen quinn was playing well on the wing, taken off fairly early. on a irish front though its means kilbane and caleb folan will both be playing premiership football next season. exiting game, united were in their box for the whole of the second halve!
Sponsored Links

erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 4:48am
To be honest i would seriously doubt if either kevin kilbane or caleb folan will be playing premiership football at all never mind for wigan.
they are not good enuf for premiership or international football.

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 4:53am
yeah I think this could be kilbanes last trip but you never know what the gaffer is thinkin! Havent been that impresses with Folan whenever I've seen him but then again wigan have been muck so hard to judge. we'll see how he gets on in the US as i reckon hes got a good chance of starting the games.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 6:12am
well if folan starts i thank god they are on around 1 in the morning...
hes fat,has no pace,no ball control,no heading ability and cant shoot...the list is endless.as for kilbane,its bout time he hung up his boots.nuff said on him.

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 6:54am
I can understand Warnock being p*ssed off with the League over the Hammers not being deducted points, but to hear him giving out about Rafa and Sir Alex selections, whining about Rob Styles and blah de bloody blah.  Why not moan about Jagielka's STUPID handball right on half time?  I'd have thumped Jagielka for that unprofessionalism.

As for Folan, the small snippets I've seen of him fill me with absolute dread and Stan didn't exactly give him a ringing endorsement in that hopeless way that Stan talks about stuff.  I was very impressed with young Keogh at Wolves yesterday, if Wolves are knocked out, I'd have Keogh 10 times out of 10 ahead of Folan if Keogh goes to the States.  Christ I think I'd even recall Quinner or Cas ahead of Folan the more I think of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic