Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sheff Wed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sheff Wed
    Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 8:48am
Just reading there that they have been sold for the great sum of £1. They have debts of £30million of which only a fraction is going to be paid yet the creditors are accepting this - for example the Co-op bank are owed 23mil yet are accepting £7mil?? wonder if i can get a deal like this from them or maybe JD should refinance with themLOL?

Anyways the reason I bring this is up is the fact Milan Mandaric is taking over - this is a man who quite likely is looking at going to jail for tax evasion(Harry Redknapp & Peter Storrie are also being investigated) & the club are facing a winding up order from hmrc on wednesady for not paying tax which makes the whole fit & proper persons ownership rule a joke although i think that only applies to the EPL. All this when across the city Sheff Utd only last week announced debts of £18.7mil which they are paying off in full with no help from anyone(well west ham are contributing a good bit but thats another storyWink).

What really made me laugh though is the swfc fans on SSN just know saying its great news & they're looking forward getting into the epl within a few years - you gotta admire the optimism there lol.

Edited by PhilliyK - 29 Nov 2010 at 8:49am
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 10:56pm
Bump after 13 years LOL

Always had a soft spot for them since they lost the two finals against Arsemsl in 93 and Waddle was playing for them. 

Some comeback Clap
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 12:22pm
Goodness just had it on the updates from the BBC when it got to injury time i was think sooo close but hey glad i was wrong . 

Think how the Posh fans will be feeling today as a long way home after watching that one . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 5:48pm
Clap

Would love to see them back in the EPL. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic