You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Lowry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shane Lowry
    Posted: 16 May 2009 at 10:02am
3 shots clear of the Irish Open, very impressive stuff.

G'wan Lowry Clap
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:09am
Bump..anyone watchin this? Poor lad blew it on the last hole..putt would have won it after an unbelievable approach shot..in a play off now for the title..can't see him winning it now after that putt on the last hole though..he must be still gutted thinkin of it
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:10am
Originally posted by gazsh gazsh wrote:

Bump..anyone watchin this? Poor lad blew it on the last hole..putt would have won it after an unbelievable approach shot..in a play off now for the title..can't see him winning it now after that putt on the last hole though..he must be still gutted thinkin of it

Missed a great chance at astro turf this morning :( Gutted...

Hope he wins though Thumbs%20Up
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:25am
What a shot!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:42am
its some finish in fairness

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 11:58am
hes won it, took three playoff holes!!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 12:47pm
Kept his nerve in the end ,fair play and well done, bit of a sickener not getting the half a million yo yos though, One for the futureClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Kept his nerve in the end ,fair play and well done, bit of a sickener not getting the half a million yo yos though, One for the futureClap

Mate of mine put a five on him to win @ 155/1 ! Big%20smile
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
SYLT View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYLT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

Will the guinness be flowing in Sunderland tonight?
Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by SYLT SYLT wrote:

Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

Will the guinness be flowing in Sunderland tonight?

More likeky Double Maxim but the bugger won't tell me where he is, but I have my spies out !

What did you make of the Lucas Renney songs. He's big in Glasgow, well his former band !
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 5:25pm
his uncle appaerently punted on him at 3000-1 a week ago
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 5:33pm

Well done Shane Clap

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Cuddly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cuddly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 5:35pm
What a performance.
The weather was sh1tty in the morning, brightened up later and then came down in buckets for the last two hours.But the wind was constant all day.
3 extra playoff holes was not what i wanted
But worth it in the end. Great performance.Clap
(not a big golf fan, but took the aul lad)
Hair blows in the wind. After years there is still wind. Sadly no more hair.
Tash Kent View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tash Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 6:35pm

Another top class performance from one of our golfers, well done Shane Lowry.Clap

Philip Greene RTE Radio Legend
10 Seconds Gone Here In Limerick And No Score.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:28am
Yep well done lad
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:29am

Phenomenal..........Clap and the big Offaly mullah head on him......LOL, showed great composure to recover from missing that easy one on 18 to win.  I nearly forgive his oul lad now (former Offaly forward Brendan) for when he used torment the Dubs.  But good man Shane, what a shame he don't pocket the loot though......Thumbs%20Down

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 6:44am
Hes actually the spit of Billy o'Toole!

http://www.independent.ie/sport/golf/at-least-mam--won-836415000-on--my-open-victory-1743431.html

'At least mam won €15,000 on my Open victory'

By Shane Hickey

Tuesday May 19 2009

SHANE Lowry may have walked away from his Irish Open victory without any prize winnings, but his nearest and dearest were not left empty-handed.

His mother Bridget will collect well over €15,000 after putting down a €50 bet each way at 250/1 that her son would be victorious.

Lowry said yesterday that he did not have a bet on himself, despite the high odds which were being offered by the bookies.

"But I know my mam had," said the victorious 22-year-old. "She had €50 each way at 250/1, so she has a nice cheque to pick up -- more than me anyway."

Under the rules of the competition, Lowry was unable to collect the €500,000 prize fund, which went to England's Robert Rock, who came in second place.

A number of his supporters thought themselves lucky to get odds of 3,000/1, only for Paddy Powers to withdraw them before play began at Baltray.

The odds had been released as a mistake, the correct figure being 300/1.

"I know a couple of guys that got 3,000/1. But I don't know if that is going to be honoured because I think it was a mistake, but it is still on the docket," said Lowry.

About five of his supporters are €45,000 richer as a result of the win although another withdrew his bet when contacted by Paddy Power staff.

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 5:27pm
Signing as a pro tomorrow apparently...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic