Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Duffy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 157>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 11:07am
Jaysis. Where does the time go.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 1:36pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59903274

Must be a team for without the runaway leaders

Lets be honest, Duffy's having a good season but wouldn't be near the team of the season so far. If he was he'd be starting every game for Brighton. 
Lamptey?! FFS there's 5 or 6 right backs been better than him. 
I'll stop there

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 10 Jan 2022 at 1:44pm
Loc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Lets be honest, Duffy's having a good season but wouldn't be near the team of the season so far. If he was he'd be starting every game for Brighton. 
I'll stop there

Out of interest who are the better RBs than lamptey? Every time I have seen him he has been brilliant. Outside of James/Arnold (who I wouldn’t have miles ahead) I can’t think of anyone else.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 1:51pm
James and Arnold are the obvious best two in the league so far. Walker been pretty good too and Cancelo been unreal but has also played at left back in a lot of games. 
The Japanese lad at Arsenal and Coufal at West Ham are having good seasons too. 
Lampty has been good in flashes but wouldn't be saying he's been the best in the division
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 1:53pm
Surprised Kelleher is not in goal with all those clean sheets Shocked
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Loc Loc wrote:

I'll stop there

Out of interest who are the better RBs than lamptey? Every time I have seen him he has been brilliant. Outside of James/Arnold (who I wouldn’t have miles ahead) I can’t think of anyone else.

I like Lamptey, seems like a good lad too. Whilst i havent been paying too close attention to the EPL, i knew that he had had an interrupted season thus far. It is a mid season team of the year but still seems a lazy choice....

Lamptey made his return to a matchday squad for the first time in nine months on 19 September 2021, remaining as an unused substitute in Brighton's 2–1 home win over Leicester.[21] Three days later, he made his first competitive appearance since December 2020, starting and playing the first half of the 2–0 EFL Cup third round victory at home to Swansea City.[22] Lamptey made his first league appearance in 10 months on 16 October, where he came on as a 59th minute substitute in a 0–0 away draw at Norwich City.[23] He made his first Premier League start since returning from injury in the 1–1 home draw against Newcastle on 6 November, playing 75 minutes.[24] On 1 December, Lamptey's cross found Neal Maupay where he fired home a 89th minute acrobatic over head equaliser away at West Ham.[25] He played his first full game a day short of a year of when he picked up his injury, putting in an energetic performance in the 1–0 home loss against Wolves on 15 December
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Loc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 1:57pm

James and Arnold are the obvious best two in the league so far. Walker been pretty good too and Cancelo been unreal but has also played at left back in a lot of games. 
Lampty has been good in flashes but wouldn't be saying he's been the best in the division

Yea all doing well but would certainly have lamptey in that bracket (def ahead of Coufal). Along with Bissouma he is probably Brighton’s most important player and he been used sparingly on his return from hamstring trouble. Def wouldn’t be in team of half season but I think he will go for big money in the summer. Then it will be interesting to see how he does at a big club… AWB was a world beater at Palace.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Loc Loc wrote:

Yea all doing well but would certainly have lamptey in that bracket (def ahead of Coufal). Along with Bissouma he is probably Brighton’s most important player and he been used sparingly on his return from hamstring trouble. Def wouldn’t be in team of half season but I think he will go for big money in the summer. Then it will be interesting to see how he does at a big club… AWB was a world beater at Palace.

Didn't start a league game til November 6th

Laughable team
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 2:03pm

Are you sure about Coufal? To me it’s been fits and starts and nothing as consistent as last term.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 2:04pm
I wouldn't have any of the back 4, don't think Van Dijk's been anywhere near his best since his return. 
Cancelo's been better than Robertson at LB so far this season. 
Trent probably edges right back ahead of James, despite being exposed defensively several times this season. 
Rodri and Bernardo Silva have to be in the midfield. 
Antonio's barely score a goal since September, I should know as I put him on my fantasy team around then!
Not sure what exactly Havertz and Kante have done. 

I'll give them Salah and Gallagher, they got two right. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 4:27pm

Laughable team

Agreed. Lamptey is class but has been eased back from injury this season and should be nowhere near a team like this. Also Havertz? He's definitely not kicked on the way he was expected to this season.
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 7:47pm
where is he tonight
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Heimatklange Heimatklange wrote:

where is he tonight
Minor injury according to Brighton 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 9:57pm
Kenny's Kids and that Republic of Ireland player tracker website are virtually identical. The latter posts retro clips of goals and KK has the odd analysis, but still, very similar.
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 10:14am
KK is owned by Pundit Arena now, wonder if any of the other sites(SportsJoe, balls, etc) owns rep tracker
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 12:58pm
Think Republic tracker is just a lad who follows the players. He seems a decent sort and appears to have an FAI contact as he has had a few eligibility stories before they have been in the press etc.

The new version of Kenny's Kids just annoys me, it's pundit arena in twitter form.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 12:25pm
Dan Burn off to Newcastle so less hoped more starts for SD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 157>
  Share Topic