You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 374>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 10:37pm
Fair play to Bohs, wanted it more. As for Rovers, we were absolutely ABYSMAL. After last week i expected the players would have broken their collective bollocks to get a result tonight, instead the crawled into their shells like cowards. Compare our players to Sligo who also took a bad defeat last week, firstly the Sligo players forfeited some of their wages and secondly they went down to Limerick, showed some pride and redeemed themselves somewhat with a hugely important win. Most of our players were abject tonight, but special mention for Aaron Greene who should never be let wear the shirt again, he never tried an inch. And as for Bradley, he had all the demeanour of a fella going out with his mates on a Friday night for a game of snooker and a few pints. As for the goal, talk about a comedy of errors, Lopes giving the ball away, O Brien afraid to commit to the tackle and Mannus getting best on his best post. O Brien was probably the best of a bad lot tonight but if he cannot tackle he is a liability.

" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 11:27pm
Bradley is a disaster. Completely clueless.

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 8:50am
rovers crowd throwing “rapists and paedophiles” chants out presumably aimed at an ex player and ex coach of ours, sad bastards. Especially when one of their own has questions to answer....
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 9:37am
ah here for fcuk sake drogheda all over again👎 joke!
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

rovers crowd throwing “rapists and paedophiles” chants out presumably aimed at an ex player and ex coach of ours, sad bastards. Especially when one of their own has questions to answer....

Are you actually trying to say gang rape is the same as having sex with your girlfriend? 
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:27pm

It's odd that you are specifically concerned about this given the variety of abuse thrown by both sides of the ground last night. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 3:38pm

Evening ****s, bad luck, how’s the project goingLOLLOLLOL
Project going great, nearly €1m received for 2 players.

Of course you are correct, having the best teams from u8 to u16 does not help the first team.

Well done Bohs, Bradley out.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Of course you are correct, having the best teams from u8 to u16 does not help the first team.

Is the project to sell your best underage players to England to get money? 

I’d rather a few trophies myself 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Whose these two players, nothing has been offically announced about Bazunu and Burke doesn't count as part of "The Project".
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 7:56pm
great project, hawking young lads to England
Declanus View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 8:45pm
Just saw the clip doing the rounds of the Bohs fans singing the ‘Build me up Buttercup ‘ song from last night. It’s really rubs in when your bitter rivals out sings you at your own stadium with your adopted song.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 9:50pm
Thanks lads Wink
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 10:41pm
Ye steepy baxtards😁😁😁

From a Waterford fan 

Great result for ye and just what ye needed. Hopefully we go to win the cup and both of us can go too Europe 

The game on the 2nd last day between us could be some occasion 
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Hopefully we go to win the cup and both of us can go too Europe

I hope you do too. And I hope the European race is still alive by the time that game in Tallaght comes around, we could do with an occassion before the end of a disappointing season.

Dundalk are some crybahs when they don't get their way from the officials, great to see so many of them abolsutely lose control at the end. Only problem was the ref waited until after the whistle to send Hoare off, Shields should have gone as well.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Declanus Declanus wrote:

Just saw the clip doing the rounds of the Bohs fans singing the ‘Build me up Buttercup ‘ song from last night. It’s really rubs in when your bitter rivals out sings you at your own stadium with your adopted song.

I'm only seeing this now, but it didn't rub anything in because we were all gone home by then.
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

I hope you do too. And I hope the European race is still alive by the time that game in Tallaght comes around, we could do with an occassion before the end of a disappointing season.

Dundalk are some crybahs when they don't get their way from the officials, great to see so many of them abolsutely lose control at the end. Only problem was the ref waited until after the whistle to send Hoare off, Shields should have gone as well.

Was a shocking referring display in fairness. Bolger should have been booked about 5 times! A Dundalk player got booked for kicking ball away, 2 mins later Bolger kicks ball away and nothing

I am in small minority of Dundalk fans but thought Rovers were full value for their win.

Roll on Friday in Limerick 
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

Was a shocking referring display in fairness. Bolger should have been booked about 5 times! A Dundalk player got booked for kicking ball away, 2 mins later Bolger kicks ball away and nothing

I am in small minority of Dundalk fans but thought Rovers were full value for their win.

Roll on Friday in Limerick 

I think we were lucky, it was backs to the wall for a lot of the game. But saying that Dundalk didn't really have too many out and out chances, bar maybe the header from Benson which he should have buried.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 3:48pm
https://twitter.com/RTEsport/status/1034813470422822912

What was he doing going off his feet here? 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 374>
  Share Topic