You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 373>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribesman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

Originally posted by Tribesman91 Tribesman91 wrote:

Has anyone got any photos of the new stand in Tallaght?

Thanks
Sponsored Links

EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 7:22am
Horgan Boyd and Brando are out of contention for tonights game . Surprisingly there are still a few tickets available for the game in Tallaght which ""wont"" be sold in dalymount . They will be on sale in our ticket office till this afternoon - 4pm I believe. 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 10:43pm
What happened in the rovers section during the 2nd half? 

Honourable mention to the 2 fat ginger lads (1 in a white and green top, the other in the black and flourescent) who literally spent the hole game giving the Jodi section the finger LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 11:01pm
If I ever bumped into Tomer I would ask him why the fkuc he did not step two feet off his line and catch the ball before the boze player nipped in ,,,,rather well all things considered ,,, and equalised . We have played better and lost games but tbh a draw was a fair result . I never noticed the boze union jack tonight so I guess their welsh mates stayed at home . 

Edited by EastStandMan - 25 May 2018 at 11:01pm
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

What happened in the rovers section during the 2nd half? 

Honourable mention to the 2 fat ginger lads (1 in a white and green top, the other in the black and flourescent) who literally spent the hole game giving the Jodi section the finger LOL

Some lad with a bohs tattoo was walking thorugh the away end , him and a rovers fans just started swinging at each other.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 11:06pm

Edited by EastStandMan - 27 May 2018 at 7:18am
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 12:11am
it was a young lad who works the chip vans you moron. He was trying to move stuff from one van to another and was assaulted by your scum. No change there then, always did take a gang for you sh*tbags.
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 12:16am
Hes the one that threw the first punch id say he was the same age as the lad he was fighting as well.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 7:15am
he threw a dog because the stuff he was carrying was knocked from his hands by a scummer, then he was ganged up on.fair play to him for defending himself but the fella shouldn’t been asked to walk through there on his own either, there was    enough  lazy deckers in uniforms doing f**k all just a few dozen yards away.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 7:42am

Edited by EastStandMan - 27 May 2018 at 7:19am
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 7:51am
you mean the bunch of rofuss f**kwits that tried to get in the AWAY section in tallaght? You’ve been missing all season so obviously they’ve just let you out after the treatment so you’ll have missed the two previous arsekickings our team handed out. Try to keep up, the fella last night had been feeding you at half time, he works for the chipper, and was bringing unused food from one van to another when he was attacked by your little hard men.end of.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 7:52am
by the way, ONE STEPHEN BRADLEY, THERES ONLY....
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 10:23am
If that's true, then it was absolute stupidity to allow him to walk through that section. But ganging up on a fella who's working at the match, classy move.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 11:20am
I was in the far end of the Jodi & could see that ginger clown in the fluorescent away kit LOL Relentless the whole game. Watch the bleedin match! 
Agree with Huntacha, madness if they asked a staff member to walk through 
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 1:57pm
Staff are staff at the end of the day. 
Everytime we go to that sh*tpit in Tallaght there are lads on the gates selling tickets wearing Rovers shirts, there are lads selling programmes wearing Rovers scarves, lads in the sweet shops wearing Rovers jackets. 
Does this mean that next time we go out there I have a license to batter the sh*te out of one of them?
Get a grip, you lot are just as deluded as your manager.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 3:39pm

GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Straight up Greenarmy . Will ya FFS delete that post - not trying to get at you but ya got to be a better lad than that. 
I stand by the point (even if I did post it in a provocative manner).
Bohs and Rovers fans will always try and batter each other at any given opportunity, not justifying it its just the way it is BUT in my opinion staff and volunteers at the ground are completely off limits.
These derbies are tit for tat and can get very petty, events like this set a nasty precedent. 
I would hate to see this great match go down that route.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 5:55pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 211212213214215 373>
  Share Topic