Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shamrock Rovers Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 374>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Mea Culpa. I assumed you would have read my post - then replied . 

You said we were 3 points less ahead of you than I thought we would be.

If we beat you, we would have gained 3 points and you lost 3 points, and as we lost are 6 points less ahead of you than I thought we would be.

And its you who says im stupid LOLClap

Never thought I"d be posting something like this . I think I know what RTID is on about now .
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Sponsored Links

Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 3:51pm

If we beat you, we would have gained 3 points and you lost 3 points, and as we lost are 6 points less ahead of you than I thought we would be.

Never thought I"d be posting something like this . I think I know what RTID is on about now .

You stated 3 points less than you thought! I asked why would you assume we would draw with you?

You replied with some bullsh*t
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 4:52pm

You stated 3 points less than you thought! I asked why would you assume we would draw with you?

You replied with some bullsh*t

Would get more sense out of a gaggle of geese out of their minds on something illegal . Go away you unfortunate fool - go away . Sure I had to issue you with similar instructions in the past and look !!!! you never listened did you ?? Go to who ever owns you and annoy them . 
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 10:53pm
6 wins in the last 9 in the league for Bradser's men Clap

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 6:57am
We were comfortable for 95% of the game which never set the evening on fire tbh . Good goals tho and from different players is good. Luke caught out of position and Webster brain farting gifted em their goal . Up our game a notch and I can see us finishing runners up to corky . Good nights work lads Clap . 
ONLY1ROVERS View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ONLY1ROVERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 11:22am
Official attendance was down as 2k but looked alot more than that to me. Even people around us were saying for such bad evening crowd was very good.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 7:15am
Our goal scorers from Fri V Drogs ,,,,,Aaron Bolger aged 17 , Trevor Clark aged 19 , James Doona aged 19 ,Gary Shaw 25 . Clap . 
KOH View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KOH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 11:10am
Aaron dobbs scored a hat trick for the under 19s and sean boyd got two yesterday as well. Wouldn't be surprised if those 2 start up front against sligo next Sunday with bolger in the middle
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 4:25pm

Our goal scorers from Fri V Drogs ,,,,,Aaron Bolger aged 17 , Trevor Clark aged 19 , James Doona aged 19 ,Gary Shaw 25 . Clap . 

Gavin Brennan been quiet lately. Prick.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Gavin Brennan been quiet lately. Prick.
His brother hasn't. ..
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 12:39pm
I see tomorrow will be the start of 3 away games on the bounce, given Shamrock Rovers recent good form a win would see them rise to 3rd.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 7:34pm
I'd hope for 7 points out of the next 3 games.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

I'd hope for 7 points out of the next 3 games.

There is no middle ground for Shamrock Rovers, they either win or lose so I think Bradley will definitely be looking at that especially for next season.

Not for one minute saying draws are great, but even looking at Galway for example who have only lost 1 more league game than Rovers.

But confidence is high, the players seem to be responding to what Bradley wants of them and a win tomorrow will definitely bode well going into Thursday night! 

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 7:38am
Bradley not giving much away in his Team news on the Rovers Website but the lads have recovered from Thursdays game with no injuries reported. Big game in Sligo this evening and a win not only means the three points it gives us momentum and confidence in our ability to go on a run . Hard enough ask but thats the price to be competitive . C"mon the Hoops. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 1:21pm
Any one at the game lads ?? . Did we deserve anything from it or was it one way traffic . Worrying we could not score once in 35 minutes with them  down to ten men. No real info from the twitter feed  . Anyway - leave it behind and prep for Thurs . KOH. 
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 1:26pm

Any one at the game lads ?? . Did we deserve anything from it or was it one way traffic . Worrying we could not score once in 35 minutes with them  down to ten men. No real info from the twitter feed  . Anyway - leave it behind and prep for Thurs . KOH. 

Rovers dominated possession but were lacking a cutting edge. He should have rested more players from Thursday night.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Tony Cousins Tony Cousins wrote:

Rovers dominated possession but were lacking a cutting edge. He should have rested more players from Thursday night.

Thumbs Up . 
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 1:49pm
Yeah had a lot of the ball but didn't create anything. A few long shots from finn were our best chances.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 374>
  Share Topic