You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Setanta Cup Final May 14th 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

yeah but bohs sold less than 1000

like i said great crowd from dundalk

any reason you lying, come on that is justn not true?
Sponsored Links

flipper View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by flipper flipper wrote:

watched the game on the box, another sell out in tallaght LOL
not a bad crowd from dundalk. the biggest non rovers crowd at tallaght since pats in last years final??
nearly as big as the pats crowd at last years fai cup semi i would have thought?

ronan finn was interviewed before the game "i love big games like pats"

LOL

There was actually at least 500 more Dundalk fans at yesterdays game than there were Pat's fans at the semi final in Tallaght last year. Having said that, I doubt if there were as many as 2300 or whatever was said in a previous post.

The usual horse sh*t about rovers fans going around battering everybody with the absence of any evidence was to be expected. However this time is particularly comical as the only evidence of any trouble is a video of a load of Dundawwwlk heads running around like sperm, banging into each other and such.

are you calling me a liar?

I'm not saying you are definitely a liar, but you are a stranger and as such are yet to gain my trust.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:41am
i know what i seen, if you want to bury your head in the sand then thats your decision

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:47am
Flipper in denying anything rovers do shockerShocked
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG-bgXKokNE

The bit at the very end, Garda: ''look, look whats in the sky'' video ends!LOL
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:39pm
Great day. Great performance topped off with Jason Byrne doing a jig Embarrassed Dennehy showed what he can do on his day. Stevens top class and what a signing McCormack is turning out to be.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:27pm
ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONSClap
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
D5Hoop View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D5Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:30am
Heard there is a bill on the way to Dundalk for damaged seats !!
SRFC Dublin.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:49am
Rovers are looking stronger with each game, solid back 4, great variation in the midfield trio (whoever plays) with Finn getting more and more dangerous and front 3 chipping in with goals and Twigg on the way back.  Very encouraged by current form.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:20am
Decent game.Would have been better with a few beers on me though.Better attacking players won the day

Serious question:
Is there a strong muslim support in Dundalk or was i hearing things?
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:31am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Decent game.Would have been better with a few beers on me though.Better attacking players won the day

Serious question:
Is there a strong muslim support in Dundalk or was i hearing things?

The Mujahideen??

No, you were not hearing things..that's what they call themselves
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 3:25pm
and of you sham lads know if you got paid your prize money yet?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 6:08pm

not a bad crowd from dundalk. the biggest non rovers crowd at tallaght since pats in last years final??
nearly as big as the pats crowd at last years fai cup semi i would have thought?

LOL

There was actually at least 500 more Dundalk fans at yesterdays game than there were Pat's fans at the semi final in Tallaght last year. Having said that, I doubt if there were as many as 2300 or whatever was said in a previous post.

The usual horse sh*t about rovers fans going around battering everybody with the absence of any evidence was to be expected. However this time is particularly comical as the only evidence of any trouble is a video of a load of Dundawwwlk heads running around like sperm, banging into each other and such.

http://www.herald.ie/news/fan-threw-punche...ow-2887431.html
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 2:17am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

LOL

http://www.herald.ie/news/fan-threw-punche...ow-2887431.html

Fookin empty-headed gobsh*te...........Angry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 3:28am
I saw this guy geting lifted big fat baldy basterd seen him fighting a 17 year old 
1899 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:51am
Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

I saw this guy geting lifted big fat baldy basterd seen him fighting a 17 year old 

Do the youth of Dundalk wear T-shirts with their age printed on them? Confused Sligo must have a similar affair going on but only with wheelchair-bound  litle girls caught up in the antics of maurading Rovers fansCry

Nice link TBWRA-Shows the small-time,bitter attitude evident in our so-called rivally.

You'll be due another name change soon I'd imagine?
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by 1899 1899 wrote:

Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

Do the youth of Dundalk wear T-shirts with their age printed on them? Confused Sligo must have a similar affair going on but only with wheelchair-bound  litle girls caught up in the antics of maurading Rovers fansCry

Nice link TBWRA-Shows the small-time,bitter attitude evident in our so-called rivally.

You'll be due another name change soon I'd imagine?

you ve lost the plot
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:58am
1899, the man was convicted for Jaysus sake..........my only reservation about going to London tomorrow is dickheads like yer man in the article acting the bollix, I hope and pray nobody steps outa line.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic