Setanta Cup Final May 14th 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:07am

yeah but bohs sold less than 1000

like i said great crowd from dundalk

any reason you lying, come on that is justn not true?

flipper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:38am

Originally posted by flipper flipper wrote:

watched the game on the box, another sell out in tallaght LOL
not a bad crowd from dundalk. the biggest non rovers crowd at tallaght since pats in last years final??
nearly as big as the pats crowd at last years fai cup semi i would have thought?

ronan finn was interviewed before the game "i love big games like pats"

There was actually at least 500 more Dundalk fans at yesterdays game than there were Pat's fans at the semi final in Tallaght last year. Having said that, I doubt if there were as many as 2300 or whatever was said in a previous post.

The usual horse sh*t about rovers fans going around battering everybody with the absence of any evidence was to be expected. However this time is particularly comical as the only evidence of any trouble is a video of a load of Dundawwwlk heads running around like sperm, banging into each other and such.

are you calling me a liar?

I'm not saying you are definitely a liar, but you are a stranger and as such are yet to gain my trust.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:41am
i know what i seen, if you want to bury your head in the sand then thats your decision

The Big Club View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:47am
Flipper in denying anything rovers do shockerShocked
Ireland4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG-bgXKokNE

The bit at the very end, Garda: ''look, look whats in the sky'' video ends!LOL
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:39pm
Great day. Great performance topped off with Jason Byrne doing a jig Embarrassed Dennehy showed what he can do on his day. Stevens top class and what a signing McCormack is turning out to be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:27pm
ALL IRELAND CHAMPIONSClap
D5Hoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D5Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:30am
Heard there is a bill on the way to Dundalk for damaged seats !!
SRFC Dublin.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:49am
Rovers are looking stronger with each game, solid back 4, great variation in the midfield trio (whoever plays) with Finn getting more and more dangerous and front 3 chipping in with goals and Twigg on the way back.  Very encouraged by current form.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:20am
Decent game.Would have been better with a few beers on me though.Better attacking players won the day

Serious question:
Is there a strong muslim support in Dundalk or was i hearing things?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:31am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

Decent game.Would have been better with a few beers on me though.Better attacking players won the day

Serious question:
Is there a strong muslim support in Dundalk or was i hearing things?

The Mujahideen??

No, you were not hearing things..that's what they call themselves

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 3:25pm
and of you sham lads know if you got paid your prize money yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 6:08pm

not a bad crowd from dundalk. the biggest non rovers crowd at tallaght since pats in last years final??
nearly as big as the pats crowd at last years fai cup semi i would have thought?

There was actually at least 500 more Dundalk fans at yesterdays game than there were Pat's fans at the semi final in Tallaght last year. Having said that, I doubt if there were as many as 2300 or whatever was said in a previous post.

The usual horse sh*t about rovers fans going around battering everybody with the absence of any evidence was to be expected. However this time is particularly comical as the only evidence of any trouble is a video of a load of Dundawwwlk heads running around like sperm, banging into each other and such.

http://www.herald.ie/news/fan-threw-punche...ow-2887431.html

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 2:17am
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

http://www.herald.ie/news/fan-threw-punche...ow-2887431.html

Fookin empty-headed gobsh*te...........Angry
superdfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 3:28am
I saw this guy geting lifted big fat baldy basterd seen him fighting a 17 year old 
1899 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:51am
Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

I saw this guy geting lifted big fat baldy basterd seen him fighting a 17 year old 

Do the youth of Dundalk wear T-shirts with their age printed on them? Confused Sligo must have a similar affair going on but only with wheelchair-bound  litle girls caught up in the antics of maurading Rovers fansCry

Nice link TBWRA-Shows the small-time,bitter attitude evident in our so-called rivally.

You'll be due another name change soon I'd imagine?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by 1899 1899 wrote:

Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

Do the youth of Dundalk wear T-shirts with their age printed on them? Confused Sligo must have a similar affair going on but only with wheelchair-bound  litle girls caught up in the antics of maurading Rovers fansCry

Nice link TBWRA-Shows the small-time,bitter attitude evident in our so-called rivally.

You'll be due another name change soon I'd imagine?

you ve lost the plot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:58am
1899, the man was convicted for Jaysus sake..........my only reservation about going to London tomorrow is dickheads like yer man in the article acting the bollix, I hope and pray nobody steps outa line.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>