Setanta Cup 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 6:47pm
Great night in Coleraine. Well-looked after up there we were, grand oul social club they have in the ground.

As for drawing Linfield, can not wait Clap
This time next year........

The Saint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

disapointed to be heading out early again, cant understand it now 3 years in a row. we didnt create too many chances last night hopfully just an off night.

rovers v linfield is tasty looking, say the police have been dreading this fixture

Thought that was a big problem for us last season, think its playing with one up front that doesn't help.
As good as we are to watch at times it's frustrating at times.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

disapointed to be heading out early again, cant understand it now 3 years in a row. we didnt create too many chances last night hopfully just an off night.

rovers v linfield is tasty looking, say the police have been dreading this fixture

better for the club in the long run imho

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 11:15pm
Cork beat Crusaders 1-0 tonight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 10:47pm
does anyone care about this now that its only the LOI teams left?

Jason Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 11:01pm

does anyone care about this now that its only the LOI teams left?

I do. 

Serious prize money involved.
Drogslife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drogslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by BogDweller BogDweller wrote:

Straight to the semis for Derry, easy street.

how did that work out for you LOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 8:24am
A good game last night at United Park. I don't think I have celebrated a winner like that before. It wasn't because we got through to the Semis, it was because it was f**king freezing and I could not have handled 30 more minutes of that cold weather, me feet are still thawing out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 9:49am
SRFC's 15 - 2 Belfasts Big Two.

Maybe next season we should get teams from the AUL or LSL to represesnt us in this competitiom, it might make it more competitive and give the IL clubs a chance.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 9:59am
Will the final be in Tallaght or Sligo ? Has this been decided upon ? Only proper that it should be in Tallaght !!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 11:16am

Will the final be in Tallaght or Sligo ? Has this been decided upon ? Only proper that it should be in Tallaght !!!!!!!!
Era, let's have it in Cork again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 11:37am
Corky - Even the clowns that run football in this country wouldnt pick Cork to host a Rovers-Sligo match ?
Jason Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 12:37pm

Corky - Even the clowns that run football in this country wouldnt pick Cork to host a Rovers-Sligo match ?

FK Ekranas Embarrassed
crfc&srfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crfc&srfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 1:30pm
A good win in the oval. Lynch scored an absolute peach of a goal from 25 yards. Raf and Liam Martin scored two very good goals on night also. There were nearly more Glentoran fans in club bar watching shams linfield than in stands. 100 attendance and about 25 of us from Rovers. The coldest ive ever been at a match Dead
EastStandMan View Drop Down

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 10:54am
Is there many Cork lads coming up to your capital city tomorrow for the game in Tallaght ??Smile.
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

Is there many Cork lads coming up to your capital city tomorrow for the game in Tallaght ??Smile.
I wouldn't think so, there's no buses going. What's the story with parking up there actually? Few of us driving.

Edited by corkery - 15 Apr 2013 at 1:44pm

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 3:44pm

Originally posted by EastStandMan EastStandMan wrote:

I wouldn't think so, there's no buses going. What's the story with parking up there actually? Few of us driving.

Parking should be free in the Square from about an hour before kick off . Safe trip man.

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 2:02pm
 A strong eleven should take the field tonight for our Home tie V Cork City tho Winn, Stewart and Elebert wont play re injuries etc. Sarting to go all tribalistic as usual on match days and cant wait to get on to the East Stand . Ledwith made a huge impression V Bray and absolutely no disrespect to em but I think tonight will be a thougher game for him . If we are fluent from midfield I expect Quigly to shine as well . Sully - GWTP mate . Game is on the telly so we wont get a full house but the East Stand will be bumper to bumper . As I said above safe trip to all langers coming up for the game - hassle free parking in the Square . See yiz all there tonight lads Smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>