Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Series 9&10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by scottyccfc scottyccfc wrote:

Dundalks small away support getting excuses in early I see.

LOL coming from a cork fan
Ah here Shoco city have fantastic away support given the distances of travel involved, just because many city fans and fans of other clubs actively avoid Oriel doesn't mean we don't have good away support.

its just scotty wumming, hes still bitter after bottling it last season, i probably shouldnt have replied really 

we bring a handful to cork, cork bring a handful to oriel (obviously last day of season was an exception, 20 or 30 max for the first trip last season)

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 4:23pm
We'll set out for a draw again tonight I reckon, been defensively very sound lately , shouldn't be a walkover for rovers

Cue a battering
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 5:00pm
With no disrespect to Bray, we need 9 points from our next 3 games being Bray, Limerick and Drogs if we are in any way going to be involved at the sharp end, especially with Cork and Dundalk taking points of one another. Nothing less than a comfortable win will do.

We are unbeaten in 15 league games and 12 against Bray.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Originally posted by RKBarmyArmy RKBarmyArmy wrote:

It takes a special kind of organisation to schedule a full series of games on a Monday night, one week before a bank holiday. I mean there must have been someone who said, hang on a second, lets push this series back a week so as to give the fans, and I'm sure some of the part time players a chance. Bohs, Derry, Longford and Galway all have serious trips ahead of them tonight.

Hole in OneĀ Clap

Most players & staff are part-time with family/work/study commitments. Expecting them and supporters to travel the other end of the country on a Monday evening is beyond farcical. And yet we'll wrap it all up by the end of October when November is a milder month than
March or April

Their seems to be no attempt to position fixtures at optimum times but the clubs drive the length of the season because they cant afford contracts longer than 40 weeks.

Edited by Bitored - 20 Apr 2015 at 6:22pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 6:43pm
Come on City. Feel guilty I can't go tonight
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 8:28pm
Cregg should be Gone for a potential leg breaker but rovers worth their lead

Loads of rovers here but I've seen louder groups at funerals
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 8:30pm
Don't mention funerals ffs!
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 9:31pm
only 2,511 at turners cross tonight, disappointing attendance
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:11pm
Beyond me how Drogheda got a point tonight! Pats looked far superior throughout, just couldn't kill the game.
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:14pm
Pats cost me a cracking acca . A Bohs draw, dun -2 Cawk and Scum on top, should have knownAngry
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:16pm
Just seen on twitter, that Longford brought 11 fans and that they made some noise good mates with one of those 11 fair play to them
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:19pm
Probably made more noise than the 400 odd rovers fans who made random grunts the odd time!

Fair play for them coming in numbers though, club badly needs it, hope Web is alright
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:24pm
Kilduff is a stick. Missed a bucketload of chances
El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Originally posted by RKBarmyArmy RKBarmyArmy wrote:

It takes a special kind of organisation to schedule a full series of games on a Monday night, one week before a bank holiday. I mean there must have been someone who said, hang on a second, lets push this series back a week so as to give the fans, and I'm sure some of the part time players a chance. Bohs, Derry, Longford and Galway all have serious trips ahead of them tonight.

Hole in One Clap

Most players & staff are part-time with family/work/study commitments. Expecting them and supporters to travel the other end of the country on a Monday evening is beyond farcical. And yet we'll wrap it all up by the end of October when November is a milder month than
March or April

Their seems to be no attempt to position fixtures at optimum times but the clubs drive the length of the season because they cant afford contracts longer than 40 weeks.

Derry stayed in Limerick last night too, seen them around the college today. 

Went to the Limerick Derry match. Limerick actually try and play decent football out from the back but the pitch just doesnt allow it for the whole game. Their keepers kicking is very dodgy and they've very little creativity  in midfield or threat up front. 

They were actually on top of Derry for much of the opening until the keeper stupidly took down a Derry player when he was going away from goal and McNamee scored the peno. Then they conceded again right on half time, left-footed right winger shown inside for some reason and he curled it in the far corner. Despite being 2 down at half time, Martin Russell waited until there was 12 minutes left to make some changes. Confused Derry could have scored a couple more, Limerick keeper making a fantastic save to keep out the number 8 for Derry.

Attendance was 374 according to the announcer. Some amount of boarded up gafs around Jackman Park.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

you were warned!!
RKBarmyArmy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKBarmyArmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

only 2,511 at turners cross tonight, disappointing attendance

Shows how far we've come when people are disappointed with 2 and a half thousand on a Monday night against Longford, with the biggest game of the season in 4 days also at home. 

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

you were warned!!

Dont remember jumping for joy when he signed. Same with McGuinness.

Very disappointing start to the season. The emergence of some talented youngsters is the only real bright spot
El Puto Amo
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 11:08pm
Very poor first half in oriel, nothing in it between the sides. We were much better in 2nd half, early peno which was soft enough knocked Galway back and that was it

2683 there, smallest of the season

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic