You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 121>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 9:26pm
And as I typed Inter got a third!
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 9:37pm
What the f**k was Inzaghi thinking Dead

Prior to making those needless changes there was nothing more than a midfield battle going on for the most part, bar the Inter chance that lead to the penalty that never was.

So to be 2-1 up and to suddenly change the whole team's shape around just begs belief.

I've no sympathy for him either, utter stupidity. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 9:38pm
Flat out whinging as well
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 9:38pm
Didn't know Nani was at Lazio Shocked
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 9:46pm
Simeone Inzaghi could be out of a job in the morning, there is absolute no other person to blame for that result.

Ciro Immobile had Inter's defenders on their toes and Inazghi decides to play into their hands by throwing Lulic up top Dead LOL

Funnily enough De Vrij who gave away the penalty tonight , has already agreed to join Inter in the summer. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Stephan Lichtsteiner played his last game for Juve today... and missed an 85th minute penalty.

I'm not sure where I stand on that sort of thing: in some ways, it's a nice touch, but in others, it is very disrespectful to the opposition (Juve were 2-1 up with 5 minutes left) to say that you are that comfortable in victory that you can afford the risk of missing the penalty.

I'd definitely have felt better as a Verona fan once they missed, anyway.

Refreshing comment from the man himself

"There is nothing else to say about it. I won't go to China for sure, money is no problem and I want to play in a place where there is a good quality of life. I need to be happy and I wouldn't be happy in China. I don't need more money."

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 9:54pm
I can't believe those absolute f*cking w**kers did it. Great game though
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 10:05pm
mad finish. Disappointed lazio didnt make it, have been great to watch at times this season. Such a shame for Immobile, no world cup and now no champions league next year after tbe season hes had. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Buffon to go back to Parma I wonder 

I hope so. It would be a great way for him to finish out his career.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:42am
FORZA INTER!!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:21am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

FORZA INTER!!

Vaffanculo Wink
Pinturicchio View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinturicchio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:42am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Stephan Lichtsteiner played his last game for Juve today... and missed an 85th minute penalty.

I'm not sure where I stand on that sort of thing: in some ways, it's a nice touch, but in others, it is very disrespectful to the opposition (Juve were 2-1 up with 5 minutes left) to say that you are that comfortable in victory that you can afford the risk of missing the penalty.

I'd definitely have felt better as a Verona fan once they missed, anyway.

Would of been interesting if Buffon was still on the pitch would he have taken the penalty, (Juve took him off just after the hour mark for the farewell ovation)
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:39am
Buffon linked with PSG

Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinturicchio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Buffon linked with PSG

Yeah seems the most concrete offer...reportedly 2 year deal and the captaincy.
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:49pm
AC Milan face being kicked out of the Europa Lg for breaches of financial fair play.

Edited by Double Maxim - 22 May 2018 at 9:50pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Pinturicchio Pinturicchio wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Buffon linked with PSG

Yeah seems the most concrete offer...reportedly 2 year deal and the captaincy.

I'd prefer it if he just retired to be honest. I hate seeing legends play on too long, it's painful to watch, and I wouldn't like to see it happen with Gigi
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinturicchio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 9:27am
Looks like Ancelotti could be on his way to Napoli....wonder will that mean that Sarri is off to Chelsea
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Pinturicchio Pinturicchio wrote:

Looks like Ancelotti could be on his way to Napoli....wonder will that mean that Sarri is off to Chelsea

Sarri was being linked with Zenit St Petersburg yesterday 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 23 May 2018 at 9:33am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 121>
  Share Topic