You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 121>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 8:27pm
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 9:23am
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Some gesture
https://www.google.ie/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/daniele-de-rossi-leaves-world-7581508.amp

It really is, I believe when FIFA found out they offered him a new one but he refused saying his medal is where it belongs.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Looks as though Milan have signed Lucas Biglia too from Lazio. On paper, they will have a very good line up this season, should be one to watch

Milan are 12s to win Serie A, seems generous.

Auba could be signed yet.....

Hope you got on that GD, they're gone into 15/2 now, and they're still trying to sign another striker, could shorten again before the season starts
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 4:38pm
Cassano has retired again LOL
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 9:51am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Cassano has retired again LOL

Watch this space, he'll prob be back before the season kicks off
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 2:23pm
Fixtures announced tomorrow.

Just hope Milan are at home the last weekend of August, rather than Inter. I'm there and I'd rather see them than Inter. One of them will be home of course so I should definitely get to see a game in the San Siro, so long as it isn't the Milan derby or Juve against one of them that weekend.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 2:16pm
Kondogbia with one of the best OGs I've ever seen vs Chelsea in preseason LOL
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 6:22pm
Milan home to Cagliari. Inter away to Roma that weekend too
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 7:30pm
Yeah, I saw that. I can't make it to Genoa on time for Genoa Juve and Atalanta are away as well. The only options left were Torino Sassuolo or Milan Cagliari, so I'm going for the latter.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 4:58pm
And Cassano has un retired again
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

And Cassano has un retired again

This is mental, even by his standards!!
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 3:56pm
Juventus agree 18m deal for Matuidi compared to other deals across Europe of late that is a bargain
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 4:16pm

Juventus agree 18m deal for Matuidi compared to other deals across Europe of late that is a bargain

Last year of contract though. 
Said a month or 2 back he'd end up at either Utd or Juve, never in the world was Raiola gonna let 1 of his star clients run his contract down so he could have a slice of the pie no matter how big/small the fee is.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Last year of contract though. 
Said a month or 2 back he'd end up at either Utd or Juve, never in the world was Raiola gonna let 1 of his star clients run his contract down so he could have a slice of the pie no matter how big/small the fee is.

Zlatan left PSG and United (different circumstances there obviously) on a free....

Edited by HuntysCousin - 16 Aug 2017 at 5:50pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 2:56pm
Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir, asked why he bought Inter Milan in 2013 - mistakenly reminiscing about Frank Rijkaard, Ruud Gullit and Marco van Basten joining AC Milan in the 1980s: “I’ve been an Inter fan ever since they bought the Dutch trio. Buying a football club isn’t just a matter of business – you have to love that team.”
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 12:54am
So Roma signed Patrik Schick earlier from Sampdoria. Superb signing, the lad has an outrageous amount of talent, I'm very disappointed the deal with Juve fell through earlier.

Then they go ahead and announce it like this:

http://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/902546975681388544

No idea whats going on really....
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 1:00am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Then they go ahead and announce it like this:

http://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/902546975681388544

No idea whats going on really....

I've found the trend of announcing signings differently very annoying this window.

Worst announce award goes to Watford by using Fifa17 career mode and signing the player on there the cheesiest thing I've seen in a long time.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 3:51pm
Ciro immobile is on fire in seria A over the last year or so. Picked up again this season where he left off. Has 2 already against milan at half time in rome. italy have a great two up top in himself and andrea belotti. Pity we hadnt anything like those 2.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 121>
  Share Topic