Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 121>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 9:37pm
Gonzalo Higuain with his 70th goal since the start of last season, some finish tonight to equalize!!

Feel sorry for Torino who played really well, Juve's poor finishing aside from their last minute leveler was awful. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 1:20pm
Another racism story for Italy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39837872
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Another racism story for Italy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39837872

You can see how it becomes acceptable........
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 10:41am
Heading to Bergamo again this weekend for Atalanta vs A.C. Think Atalanta just need 1 more point to secure a Europa league qualifying spot. Hopefully they do it in style on Saturday. Going to head to Turin on the Sunday morning to see if we can get tickets to Torino Napoli as well. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 11:19am
Totti for gaffer Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Heading to Bergamo again this weekend for Atalanta vs A.C. Think Atalanta just need 1 more point to secure a Europa league qualifying spot. Hopefully they do it in style on Saturday. Going to head to Turin on the Sunday morning to see if we can get tickets to Torino Napoli as well. 

Cool. Did you get all the tickets you wanted easily enough?

I'm planning something similar in August.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 1:26pm
Stranger things have happened! It's likely to be Eusebio Di Francesco from Sassuolo. Thought Spalletti was unlucky to be sacked really, his relationship with Totti certainly didn't help, but they had a fantastic season in the league, just unlucky to be up against one of the best teams in Europe
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Stranger things have happened! It's likely to be Eusebio Di Francesco from Sassuolo. Thought Spalletti was unlucky to be sacked really, his relationship with Totti certainly didn't help, but they had a fantastic season in the league, just unlucky to be up against one of the best teams in Europe
I am not sure what Roma expected from Spalletti, domestically at least. I would imagine Juve's budget is much larger than Roma's and they have had a significantly better squad to start with, it would be a huge effort to overhaul them. I guess they can be disappointed with Europe, especially the manner of their defeat at Porto, but surely deserved another shot at it next year.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I am not sure what Roma expected from Spalletti, domestically at least. I would imagine Juve's budget is much larger than Roma's and they have had a significantly better squad to start with, it would be a huge effort to overhaul them. I guess they can be disappointed with Europe, especially the manner of their defeat at Porto, but surely deserved another shot at it next year.

I would imagine it was to do with internal factors. Granted, they weren't great in Europe this season, but they still performed well overall. As you say, their budget is not even close to Juve's. Pallotta has backed them pretty well, but they still can't come close to Juve, and are likely to lose some players this summer now, Nainggolan at least
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2017 at 3:55pm
sounds like morata is AC Milan-bound. he would have been a great purchase for all of the top 6, though spurs would have been the only club that he wouldn't be starting XI as #9.
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Cool. Did you get all the tickets you wanted easily enough?

I'm planning something similar in August.
Sorry, only seeing this now.

Eh they were actually difficult enough to get for the Atalanta vs Milan game due to Atalanta only needing a point to qualify for the Europa league. The streets were mental after! My mate usually sorts the tickets for the Atalanta games and seems to get them handy enough though. Got the Torino and Napoli tickets grand. Arrived at the stadium about an hour before and no problems.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 5:25pm
That fat c*nt Raiola strikes again. No new contract for Donnarumma
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 5:28pm
Off to Real supposedly which would mean De Gea probably staying at United

Edited by Denis Irwin - 15 Jun 2017 at 5:31pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2017 at 8:50pm

Mino Raiola really is the don of the football world. What an absolute baddie he is.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 2:53am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Mino Raiola really is the don of the football world. What an absolute baddie he is.

He is an absolute pr*ck, but fair play to him, he is the best pr*ck there is in the game. I personally hope Juve put in a bid for him, even if just to stop all this Szczesny talk that Sky Italia are throwing out Dead
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 7:11pm
Not actual Serie A news, but Parma have just been promoted to Serie B today, back to back promotions since they were relegated to the 4th division now Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 6:19pm
H'on Parma! One of the "seven sisters" (Milan, Inter, Juve, Parma, Fiorentina, Lazio and Roma) back in the 90's. Absolutely f**king dynamite team they had: Veron, Crespo, Cannavaro, Buffon, Chiesa, Thuram, Sensini, Asprilla and more. It was a sensational team.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 6:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 121>
  Share Topic