Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 121>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Comical penalty conceded by Roma to Inter.

It was gas, and then he tries to claim he was fouled after booting Moses
LOLLOL

He absolutely smashed Moses.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2020 at 10:34pm
Sassuolo have had four goals disallowed against Napoli tonight 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 8:33pm
Immobile 2 away from Higuain's record now. 2 games left, one against Brescia, I'd be very surprised if he didn't at the very least equal it.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2020 at 8:37pm
Will see what price Inter are as soon as this season is finished, I think if they can be gotten at anything from 3/1 or thereabouts deserves a big punt.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 1:21pm
Looks like Sarri is gone. It was coming in fairness, it just never looked like he was a good fit for that team.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 1:35pm
Can see Conte ending up back there if they fail to win the Europa.
The Inter owners have been openly critical of their season despite finishing 1 pt behind
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 1:41pm
I think its more the other way around, Conte is the one doing all of the talking.

I also wouldn't read too much into Inter finishing 1 point behind Juve either, the title was wrapped up with a few games to play and they took the foot off the gas.

I fancy Inter to win the league next year, 3/1 looks a great bet!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I also wouldn't read too much into Inter finishing 1 point behind Juve either, the title was wrapped up with a few games to play and they took the foot off the gas.

In fairness Juve never had their foot on the gas under Sarri LOL

But there's 100% something going on at Inter for Conte to have a public dig at the owners post-match last game of the season.

They have spent alot of money for a Serie A side but they haven't done badly to justify a tug of war between board and manager.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I think its more the other way around, Conte is the one doing all of the talking.

I fancy Inter to win the league next year, 3/1 looks a great bet!

I would hold off on backing them until it's clear if Conte will stay or not. If he stays, they have a great chance, Juve would need to get the new appointment right and make some vital changes to the squad to compete with him. Without Conte though, I wouldn't put much faith in them.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 2:03pm
Inzaghi and Ponchetino getting linked with it
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Inzaghi and Ponchetino getting linked with it
I presume you mean Simone Inzaghi, Pippo couldn't manage his way out of a paper bag

Poch would be a great fit for Juventus because that team is on its last legs and needs somebody to tear it down and rebuild and completely change their style of play

Inter will win that league next year and go on to dominate over an extended period unless Juventus make a very good appointment

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 6:28pm
Reports now that Pirlo is going to be the new coach Shocked
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 6:30pm
All the Twitter talk is that Juventus have already moved swiftly. 

And the talk is that they have moved to occupy the Proper Football Club™ ground that Manchester United and Chelsea have recently decided to occupy, by appointing Andrea "Lamps" Pirlo as their new manager.

I've just stuck a grand on Inter Milan to win the 2020/21 Serie A season.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 6:32pm
Very rare Di Marzio is wrong mind

The nuts thing is he was appointed his very first Manager job for Juve U23's only last week LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Very rare Di Marzio is wrong mind

The nuts thing is he was appointed his very first Manager job for Juve U23's only last week LOL
He must have done one hell of a job with the under 23s in that week
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 7:13pm
Juventus will walk the league next season, doesn’t matter who’s in charge.
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 7:35pm
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 7:38pm
The gap is closing. Napoli are recruiting well this summer, so far. If they can keep hold of Koulibaly that’ll be their main concern and they’ll want to improve from this year, they where sh*te. Inter where 1 point off.. they drew 10 games in comparison to Juventus 5 and lost less games. Conte and Inter will fancy themselves next year. And they’ll no doubt recruit further this summer. 
Pirlo, has all the attributes to be a successful manager based on his years of experience. I’m certain he’ll be a tactical wizard, but he’s going to lack the passion Conte has. It’s really hard to judge, Ole and Frank learnt the basics in lower clubs before going into the fire. But Pirlo is straight into it.

Italy could be very very interesting next year.

Edited by Olaf - 08 Aug 2020 at 7:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 108109110111112 121>
  Share Topic