Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serie A thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 121>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 12:12pm
He will be talking about Sunday when they were at it again...
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Can I use the old manager saying of I didn't see.

If it is the case then of course I don't condone it.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Just reading about it there terrible behavior Angry
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 1:50pm

You don't have to!

Inter have a lot of ****s in their support, the Vikings are well known for their fascist leanings. I do think it is a bit ridiculous to assume they can't be right-wing because they signed foreign players a century ago.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 11:23am
  Related image

New Juventus jersey for next season supposedly causing a lot of backlash from the fans

Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 11:32am

Related image

New Juventus jersey for next season supposedly causing a lot of backlash from the fans

Seen a lot of talk about it the last few weeks online. Not surprised a big departure from that traditional kit. Cant say im a big fan of it 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 11:40am

Related image

Awful in every way! One of the great things about Serie A was so many of the teams had really distinctive shirts that highlighted their tradition and history. 
Football has gone to sh*te!
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Related image

Seen a lot of talk about it the last few weeks online. Not surprised a big departure from that traditional kit. Cant say im a big fan of it 
Neither am I.  The new club crest was bad enough (looks a bit like the logo of a certain high street sports shop) but to do away with the stripes as well? Some of their fans may well see it as sacrilege. Thumbs Down
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Related image

Neither am I.  The new club crest was bad enough (looks a bit like the logo of a certain high street sports shop) but to do away with the stripes as well? Some of their fans may well see it as sacrilege. Thumbs Down

Juventus as a club are becoming at odds with its fans in the last couple of year. first the crest this now this  
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 12:58pm
New Inter Milan kit for 2019-2020
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 1:01pm
New Roma kit for 2019-2020
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 1:06pm
Can't really go wrong with Roma jersey really. The misalignment of the Inter stripes for the sponsor is a bit unsettling, otherwise it's nice.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 7:41am
Moise Kean racially abused by Cagliari fans through out last nights match. Scored late on too.

Bonucci said Kean had to shoulder 50/50 of the blame Dead
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 9:49am
Bonucci showing how backwards it is over there and how bad the problem actually is
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 11:10am
I can sort of see what angle Bonucci was coming from, because in fairness, Kean did stand right in front of the fans abusing him, arms outstretched, almost challenging them. That in no way excuses the abuse obviously, and Bonucci could definitely have worded what he said better. The Cagliari president's comments were pathetic too, and god knows why the ref did f*ck all given everyone could hear the monkey chants, and Matuidi made damn sure he was aware of them too
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 11:17am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I can sort of see what angle Bonucci was coming from, because in fairness, Kean did stand right in front of the fans abusing him, arms outstretched, almost challenging them. That in no way excuses the abuse obviously, and Bonucci could definitely have worded what he said better. The Cagliari president's comments were pathetic too, and god knows why the ref did f*ck all given everyone could hear the monkey chants, and Matuidi made damn sure he was aware of them too

Was he not abused for 80 minutes before he scored??
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 11:41am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

More than likely, yes. Your point being?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 12:05pm

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

More than likely, yes. Your point being?

Can't agree with you on this Hunty, thought Kean showed great maturity in his celebration considering the abuse he had to listen to throughout the game.

Bonucci and Allegri's comments were pathetic, Kean should have received total backing from his manager and team mate.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 03 Apr 2019 at 12:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 121>
  Share Topic