You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serbia Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Austria was sold out.

i know a few that got tickets on the day from ticketmaster.

I stand corrected. I looked on Wikipedia and the attendance stated on there was 50k exactly, a bit less for the wales game. I contacted the lads that said they got tickets on the day and they told me they had them for a couple of weeks before the game but did get them on ticketmaster.
I hope this game sells out coz it could mean us taking control of the group and we'll need the support from the stands to lift the players.
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 12:02pm

Austria was sold out.

I stand corrected. I looked on Wikipedia and the attendance stated on there was 50k exactly, a bit less for the wales game. I contacted the lads that said they got tickets on the day and they told me they had them for a couple of weeks before the game but did get them on ticketmaster.
I hope this game sells out coz it could mean us taking control of the group and we'll need the support from the stands to lift the players.
I actually went onto the FAI Facebook page after reading your post yesterday and there was Premium Level tickets on sale the day before the game. LOL

YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 12:09pm

Austria was sold out.

I actually went onto the FAI Facebook page after reading your post yesterday and there was Premium Level tickets on sale the day before the game. LOL

irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 8:22pm
Need a child's ticket for south stand lower if anyone is buying an adult/has one spare. 
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 12:20am
Originally posted by irish_goat irish_goat wrote:

Need a child's ticket for south stand lower if anyone is buying an adult/has one spare. 

Try one of the lads in the last few pages of this thread..........

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 10:01am
Have a spare code for 3 tickets if anyone interested pm me
ncafc87 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncafc87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 10:10am
likewise i've a spare code if anyone wants it
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 10:59am
Originally posted by daveyc daveyc wrote:

Have a spare code for 3 tickets if anyone interested pm me

Tickets gone
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 11:36am
Ticketmaster showing up f**k all blocks on the preslae so rang the FAI ticket office and the girl was superb she got me 2 tickets within 6 rows of my season ticket. I didn't realise when I bought my st that i wouldn't be able to get seats next to me, bit of a balls.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

Ticketmaster showing up f**k all blocks on the preslae so rang the FAI ticket office and the girl was superb she got me 2 tickets within 6 rows of my season ticket. I didn't realise when I bought my st that i wouldn't be able to get seats next to me, bit of a balls.
theyre hardly going to not sell seats beside your seat on the off chance youd buy a few extra tickets the odd time on a pre sale.if someone else buying a ST happened to select a seat beside you then of cours etheyre going to sell it.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 12:34pm
ah jesus FOAR LOL LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

theyre hardly going to not sell seats beside your seat on the off chance youd buy a few extra tickets the odd time on a pre sale.if someone else buying a ST happened to select a seat beside you then of cours etheyre going to sell it.

Ah here LOL
willmcc83 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willmcc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 1:57pm
Have a spare code too.. PM me if you need it
Time To Get Behind Mick & The Team
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Ah here LOL

FFS LOL
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 10:38pm
I've 4 tickets on the code, pm if needed
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 7:48pm
Feck it, missed this pre sale completely. Anyone know when/if the next one is?
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

finished on general sale now.
muscles View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muscles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by daveyc daveyc wrote:

Originally posted by muscles muscles wrote:

finished on general sale now.

Nothing showing up on ticketmaster
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic