You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

Anybody else getting quoted for the full season ticket price rather than the renewal rate? 
Also was it possible to change seats through the ticketmaster platform or does that have to be done through FAI?

I added 2 new season tickets to my 2 existing ones last year. I now have 2 showing at the renewal rate and 2 at the new rate so I'll be on to the ticket office also.

Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 10:25am
€80.25pp now and €80.25pp in Feb, not too bad!

Still annoys me having to pay €27.50 in service charges for 5 tickets on my account.
Lansdown Roar View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lansdown Roar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 10:37am
Getting quoted full price for renewal rate too.
They've only gone and done it
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 10:43am
Originally posted by tapfit2004 tapfit2004 wrote:

They said that they hadn't increased the adult ticket price. The family ticket is up by 100 euro and the child tickets are up by 10 euro. 

2 adults and 2 children on individual tickets would be 530 as opposed to 460 this year. Last year it was 510 vs 360. Definitely a big jump there and as people have said, the games aren't against as high profile teams. 

Maybe just putting a fiver on all the tickets would have been a better idea. It would probably bring in as much as what they have done without really pissing off any supporters. 

The other thing here is that people committing to family tickets agree to bring minimum four bums on seats in undesirable Seats in the ground. The fai justifying this increase by saying we are aligning the tickets to the full cost adult and child prices, for those not committing to four tickets per match and in categories that gave choices over locations is not a like for like comparison.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Originally posted by tapfit2004 tapfit2004 wrote:

They said that they hadn't increased the adult ticket price. The family ticket is up by 100 euro and the child tickets are up by 10 euro. 

2 adults and 2 children on individual tickets would be 530 as opposed to 460 this year. Last year it was 510 vs 360. Definitely a big jump there and as people have said, the games aren't against as high profile teams. 

Maybe just putting a fiver on all the tickets would have been a better idea. It would probably bring in as much as what they have done without really pissing off any supporters. 

The other thing here is that people committing to family tickets agree to bring minimum four bums on seats in undesirable Seats in the ground. The fai justifying this increase by saying we are aligning the tickets to the full cost adult and child prices, for those not committing to four tickets per match and in categories that gave choices over locations is not a like for like comparison.

This! very annoying tbh and pretty unfair!
Idah Dream!
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 10:48am
No email for me or invoice on my account. They manage to send me out every bit of marketing sh1te emails but never get the important ticket ones. 
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:00am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

€80.25pp now and €80.25pp in Feb, not too bad!

It's great value in fairness, works out around €25 per match 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:09am
I've got the full price rate not the renewal rate FFS!!!! A hundred fockin euro uplift Censored

Fock that, they can find another mug.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:11am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

I've got the full price rate not the renewal rate FFS!!!! A hundred fockin euro uplift Censored

Just email them, it's a mistake, a few people have had an issue with the invoice and they've fixed it quickly once you contact them
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:16am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Just email them, it's a mistake, a few people have had an issue with the invoice and they've fixed it quickly once you contact them

Some things never change. I have my doubts it was a mistake....if it was then why was it not included in the table within the email. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:21am

Some things never change. I have my doubts it was a mistake....if it was then why was it not included in the table within the email. 
Why wasn't the full price for new season tickets in the renewal email?

I'd imagine because there's no need for it to be seeing as it's a price freeze for renewals with the exception of the family ticket.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:26am
Doesn't help that the pricing link in the renewal emails shows the full prices as opposed to the renewal prices detailed in yesterday's advance emails.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:27am

Why wasn't the full price for new season tickets in the renewal email?

I'd imagine because there's no need for it to be seeing as it's a price freeze for renewals with the exception of the family ticket.

Clear as mud as usual. Typo in the email and similar error made with invoice. 

Good to see some things never change. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:42am
"The price for Families has increased – no renewal rate."

straight from the horses mouth! if the bit in bold is true how come some on here are getting the renewal rate???

Edited by colemanY2K - 11 Oct 2023 at 11:50am
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:50am

straight from the horses mouth!
Yes as mentioned up thread a bit.

It's the only one that didn't have the renewal rate frozen.

Some people with normal season tickets got a non renewal rate on their invoices which got sorted by the TO, assumed that was what you were referring to cause the post didn't mention family tickets.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 11:53am

Some people with normal season tickets got a non renewal rate on their invoices which got sorted by the TO, assumed that was what you were referring to cause the post didn't mention family tickets.

well in that case they've lost me as a season ticket holder. i'll cherry pick my tickets in a piecemeal fashion. the friendlies can do one. 

Edited by colemanY2K - 11 Oct 2023 at 11:54am
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 12:22pm

well in that case they've lost me as a season ticket holder. i'll cherry pick my tickets in a piecemeal fashion. the friendlies can do one. 
Exact same as that for me. Typo my hole. They can get f**ked if they think I'm paying €76 for a friendly. Usually I can't give away spare tickets for friendlies for free. Will watch on tv and just but tickets for the occasional match now.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2023 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Exact same as that for me. Typo my hole. They can get f**ked if they think I'm paying €76 for a friendly. Usually I can't give away spare tickets for friendlies for free. Will watch on tv and just but tickets for the occasional match now.
Just to add, their explanation to me was, it was a typo, adult tickets remain unchanged. 

That should mean that there's only a €50 increase not €100. €5 per 2 child tickets for 5 games. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic