You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 59>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 1:06am
If my reading of the FAQ is right then south stand lower SS
Ticket will be 210 euro.... Bit pricey.
We were counted as the cheap seats last season I think?
Sponsored Links

Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Another 4 home friendlies to be played in front of empty stadiums. 3 sould be the maximum.

3 WCQ, 3 Friendlies and the Ford FAI Cup final! 
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:22pm
did anyone pay for last years season ticket in instalments.
its ticketmaster will ye have to pay booking fee on each instalment ?

Edited by c90 - 05 May 2012 at 12:25pm
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Another 4 home friendlies to be played in front of empty stadiums. 3 sould be the maximum.

3 WCQ, 3 Friendlies and the Ford FAI Cup final! 

Forgot about that. May have remembered if I was lucky enough to have actually received the complimentary ticket for last year's..
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 1:07pm
I may buy a season ticket this campaign , not being on the F.A.I system since i started going to games due to me sourcing my tickets from elsewhere won't do me any good.

Edited by Green Devil - 05 May 2012 at 1:07pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
daithi_dearg View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi_dearg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 1:20pm
Being in FAI system won't make a blind bit of difference. Was ticketless in both Slovakia and Estonia, went to last World Cup and didn't make a bit of difference when it came to buying tickets for the Euros.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:54am
Where are people getting details off this? You's get an email or wha as cant see anything on the fai website or ticketmaster regarding a season ticket(not that you expect any info on there)
collie2771 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collie2771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Where are people getting details off this? You's get an email or wha as cant see anything on the fai website or ticketmaster regarding a season ticket(not that you expect any info on there)
i think the fai will announce today the prices for s.t for next season,
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:07am
Originally posted by collie2771 collie2771 wrote:

i think the fai will announce today the prices for s.t for next season,
already available. go on sale at 15;30 same time as squad announcement

Edited by c90 - 07 May 2012 at 10:08am
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:11am
Cheers c90 but by christ you'd think they would send a simple email shot to all existing season ticket holders with the details if they are already available ffs fecking joke shop in their marketing department at times imo
collie2771 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collie2771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:25am

Cheers c90 but by christ you'd think they would send a simple email shot to all existing season ticket holders with the details if they are already available ffs fecking joke shop in their marketing department at times imo

Giovanni Trapattoni's EURO 2012 squad announcement to be streamed live on www.fai.ie/st

The Football Association of Ireland today (May 4) announced that Giovanni Trapattoni's squad announcement (initial electronic section) will be streamed live on www.fai.ie/st on Monday, May 7 at 15.30hrs.

The squad announcement will take place in Aviva Stadium following the Dublin John Giles Walk of Dreams in Association with Three and a match between a DDSL selection and a SDFL / NDSL selection. Participants at the walk who stay in the stadium for the match will also be able to view the squad announcement live from the press conference room on the big screen.

Visitors watching the steamed event which will go live at 15.30hrs on Monday on www.fai.ie/st will also find information about the FAI's 2012 / 2013 season ticket which will go on sale at the same time as the announcement. The seven match package will start at €60 for children and €159 for adults. There will be a new student season ticket starting from €109 and a family season ticket for two adults and two children from €363, representing significant savings on tickets bought on a match by match basis.

Further information can be found on www.fai.ie/st and sales will start at 15.30hrs on Monday May 7.

ENDS

Lodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:41am
No August friendly on the season ticket. I know there was talk of scrapping the date but it is still on the calendar for this year. FAI leaving it a bit late to find opposition if they do intend to play an away friendly.
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:43am
bump,
anyone know this?
Im thinking of paying in four instalments as long as I'm not paying booking fee on each one.

Originally posted by c90 c90 wrote:

did anyone pay for last years season ticket in instalments.
its ticketmaster will ye have to pay booking fee on each instalment ?

Padraig View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Dont think the FAI are expecting any interest in this until after the The Euros, Wait and SeeThumbs Up

Do you think the price will come down?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

No August friendly on the season ticket. I know there was talk of scrapping the date but it is still on the calendar for this year. FAI leaving it a bit late to find opposition if they do intend to play an away friendly.

UEFA scrapped it, the odd one is no September friendly
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:25pm
I dont think that comes into affect this year
Lodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:34pm
It was never confirmed it was being scrapped as far as I know. There is a list of fixtures for the 15th of August, strange that we wouldn't have one arranged.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Lodger Lodger wrote:

It was never confirmed it was being scrapped as far as I know. There is a list of fixtures for the 15th of August, strange that we wouldn't have one arranged.

where would i be able to find this list?! looks like we'll have another away friendly soon one way or the other
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 59>
  Share Topic