Poll Question: Is our money funding a disfunctional football association
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [95.00%]
2 [5.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season ticket renewal
    Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 4:04am
I won't renew my season ticket knowing very little has changed and the lies have started again and some **** is hanging around the wings for a big payout. I can't be part of this

Edited by OohAah... - 03 Jun 2019 at 4:05am
Sponsored Links

Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 4:16am
I can see why people do not want to renew, I am not in the country so I am not in this situation but I personally would find it very hard not attend our matches. It is tough but I wouldn't let this stop people from going to something they enjoy so much. Although that is just my personal opinion, I know there would be a lot of different views. 
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 8:22am
The question in the poll is an obvious yes however I am renewing. There’s about 10 of us in the same seat the last 5 years, I like the seat and I don’t want to give it up. Also the euros are coming up next year. I don’t want to miss out on games because of no season ticket if we qualify. I know people will say that doesn’t matter but most recently people didn’t get tickets for Gibraltar because people with the same amount of aways had a season ticket and they didn’t . Season ticket was the kicker. Anyway while I support people in their reasons for not renewing I will myself renew and so are the rest of the group
ACTHUNG BABY View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACTHUNG BABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 1:57pm
Remains to seen if the season ticket will come into play for the Euros , if we qualify . You would imagine the FAI would have mentioned it in order to sell more season tkts or to get people to renew.
wmangum35 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wmangum35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 9:11pm
I voted yes (obviously), but I'll be renewing. I live in the USA so only attend 1-2 matches a year, but like to support the lads and Mick as best I can.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

I won't renew my season ticket knowing very little has changed and the lies have started again and some **** is hanging around the wings for a big payout. I can't be part of this

I have since gone back on my word here and renewed. Don't feel good about it, but don't want to miss following our team.

Talked to a couple of fans about it over the weekend, read through some of the replies   here and talked probably too much with the few lads I go to the games with. Also realized without mass protest there was feck all point and We were the only ones gonna miss out.

Feel like a mug for shouting so loud about it but I was put into bad mood knowing Id be the one missing the games and it wouldv'e achieved nothing. 

the machine of football seems to turn regardless

kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 8:44am
When do they usually send out the new tickets?
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 8:52am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

When do they usually send out the new tickets?
Usually a few weeks before the 1st match of the new season.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 7:46pm
Are ST holders going to get special treatment when it comes to our allocation if we make it to the Euros?

Can only make the two qualifiers and not the friendlies so wondering if it'll be worth it.
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

Are ST holders going to get special treatment when it comes to our allocation if we make it to the Euros?

Can only make the two qualifiers and not the friendlies so wondering if it'll be worth it.

You’ll likely need an away or 2
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 12:32pm
When do we expect these to be shipped out?
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:46pm
PANIC!!!!!!
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 1:54pm
Any person that renews there season ticket stay out of the John Delaney FAI thread. 

Like a bunch of new age scabs 
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Any person that renews there season ticket stay out of the John Delaney FAI thread. 

I'd advise those who like English grammar to avoid the thread as well.  
Fruice View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fruice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 3:32pm

Yes mein fuhrer!!
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

I'd advise those who like English grammar to avoid the thread as well.  

You have got lost a few times in that thread yourself with scabsof88 rhetoric
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 11:16am
Not being issued until after the All Ireland Final what if it ends in a draw the Swiss is on the 5th ffs!
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Not being issued until after the All Ireland Final what if it ends in a draw the Swiss is on the 5th ffs!

Why would the season tickets be linked to the All Ireland Final?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic