You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season ticket 2017/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 32>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 12:48pm
Sorry if already answered, but how do i click on the block and choose a seat. Its only doing an auto pick and keep getting terrible seats.

I am on a Samsung phone if that makes a difference
Sponsored Links

gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by d-mac d-mac wrote:

Originally posted by Lansdown Roar Lansdown Roar wrote:

Sorry if a question like this has already been asked before.

If I was to purchase a season ticket for my dad also am I better off setting up a separate FAI account for him rather than purchasing two on my own account? I'm thinking of this in terms of applying for away tickets. Or maybe it doesn't even matter

Anybody able to answer this?

When you apply for away tickets you fill out the application for each person on your account.

Same account makes sense for family members.  You can get seats together home and away.   OK I know free seating applies most of the time away.  

If it is you and  a mate this is where problems can occur.  I've heard anecdotal evidence of people claiming tickets that really should have gone to the mate with the better record.  

The other advantage of separate accounts is another code to buy extras.  However the admin hassles etc have to be considered.  

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 1:48pm
Off to the states soon so not sure what to do.  Might set up a supporters club :) 
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Joybhoy Joybhoy wrote:

Sorry if already answered, but how do i click on the block and choose a seat. Its only doing an auto pick and keep getting terrible seats.

Don't think it's possible to select on the site. You can click search again. To best of my knowledge, you can ring and change the seats but not sure if you need to wait until after the renewal process
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 5:35pm

I'd say it's to do with current st holders renewing their seats then after that period you will be able to choose seats as they'll know what's available. Think the keep my seat renewal ends at start of July
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Off to the states soon so not sure what to do.  Might set up a supporters club :) 
Next home not until October Baldie , now holiday , living there or on the run again  ?????
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
stiffler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 9:23pm
a lad in my group is becoming a mature student in sept. Would it be any issue if he got a student ticket or would he be better off just going for the normal ticket ?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 7:45am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Don't think it's possible to select on the site. You can click search again. To best of my knowledge, you can ring and change the seats but not sure if you need to wait until after the renewal process

My brother was able to select his seats when booking last night.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 8:05am
Originally posted by stiffler stiffler wrote:

a lad in my group is becoming a mature student in sept. Would it be any issue if he got a student ticket or would he be better off just going for the normal ticket ?

Sure I've been using a Child ticket for the last two years the stewards don't bate an eyelid
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 8:11am

a student is a student and they don't check regardless, I'd say less than 50% of people with one are students.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 10:36am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

My brother was able to select his seats when booking last night.

Yes actually on the laptop it's working. Can zoom in and pick a seat.
Was on me phone trying before
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 10:41am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Sure I've been using a Child ticket for the last two years the stewards don't bate an eyelid

Is that the case yeah? I was thinking about getting a child season ticket to go with me adult one since it's great value, but wondering if the step son can't go (e.g. he's with his dad that night) could I offer it to an adult friend and be comfortable that he's get in.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 11:17am

Is that the case yeah? I was thinking about getting a child season ticket to go with me adult one since it's great value, but wondering if the step son can't go (e.g. he's with his dad that night) could I offer it to an adult friend and be comfortable that he's get in.

While people on here have claimed to have got away with it and I believe them I wouldn't risk it.

I know of people stopped.  You run the risk of having your season tickets cancelled.  

A child ticket scans differently and makes a different noise.  Even if the sreward doesn't spot you it could be picked up on camera.  
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 11:31am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

While people on here have claimed to have got away with it and I believe them I wouldn't risk it.

I know of people stopped.  You run the risk of having your season tickets cancelled.  

A child ticket scans differently and makes a different noise.  Even if the sreward doesn't spot you it could be picked up on camera.  

Nah i joking  I have an Adult one but I go with my nephew who is 13 obviously has a child one I once went in with that one instead gave him the adult one and nowt was said by the Steward who was scanning at the gate.(probably as he was just before me and he used cope on)

I'd say the Student one would be fine though as long as you have some form of Student ID just in case they do check
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Noted. I'm with you then not worth the risk.

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 10:30am
Originally posted by adamlee adamlee wrote:

any new flags for the game v the north?

Game is 2 days after the 25th Anniversary of the infamous 1-1 draw in Windsor. An Alan McLoughlin flag perhaps ?
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
JPOD2000 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPOD2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 12:49am
Bought a season ticket in Block 113 as it was the student section . Wondering if there is much singing and atmosphere. Are you allowed stand for the game?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 5:14pm
11e service charge on 2 tickets
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 32>
  Share Topic