You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season ticket 2017/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 32>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfastkev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 10:54am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by belfastkev belfastkev wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Hi guys,

First time poster on here. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has a spare season ticket or premium ticket for the cup final that I could buy. My and my mate (both season ticket holders) are going and another mate wants to head down with us but no premium tickets for sale on TM anymore. Cheers in advance!

Spare season ticket available for collection in Belfast if you want it

Can you PM me. Don't know how to

Don't think you have enough posts for PM. If you want it drop us a line on 07842609762

Phone you in a few minutes. Thanks
Sponsored Links

peterbelfast View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 10:57am

Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Hi guys,

First time poster on here. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has a spare season ticket or premium ticket for the cup final that I could buy. My and my mate (both season ticket holders) are going and another mate wants to head down with us but no premium tickets for sale on TM anymore. Cheers in advance!

i have 2 that i am not using u can have

Can you PM me? Cheers.

darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 11:01am
Just a reminder that the Play Off will be on that season ticket if people are giving it away.
The dark side.. And the light
belfastkev View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belfastkev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2017 at 5:36pm
Got sorted folks. Cheers for the offers especially to bogball88! Gentleman.

Edited by belfastkev - 19 Nov 2017 at 1:27pm
ThePaulUp View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePaulUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 12:41am
Thoughts on what next season’s ticket will include? Should it be all of the nations league games?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 12:59pm
Nations league + march and June 2019 are double headers so should be 2 home games from that. And of course, Oman
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 7:31pm
2 Nations League games and (possibly) 2 Euro 2020 qualifiers. We are scheduled to play 2 games in March and 2 in June, so presumably that'll be 2 home and 2 away. It's not definite, but quite likely, that that'll be how it works.

The 2019-20 season ticket will likely have 3 qualifiers and possibly 1 or 2 playoff games.

If we're drawn in a 5 team Euro 2020 qualifying group (which is a 50% chance) there'll be 1 less game over the two seasons, obviously enough.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 9:30pm
whens the last game on current ST?
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Well the game against the north is included on it even though will have a new 1 by then. Only other game left on it is the USA game on june
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Well the game against the north is included on it even though will have a new 1 by then. Only other game left on it is the USA game on june

Thumbs Up RB
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 11:56pm
The season ticket is gonna absolutely flop until at least next year
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 10:23am
I notice they are a lot slower with sending out the renewal emails this year compared to last year......
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 1:17pm

You been in hiding or in a coma the last few months?  Angry

Your chisellers probably knew the answer to this.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I notice they are a lot slower with sending out the renewal emails this year compared to last year......

Because they are struggling to find an attractive selling point . Id say if they offered a free jersey they'd still be down on numbers . A lot of the previous tickets were sold on the feel good factor and the buzz around our national team but its all just gone up in smoke . The fai marketing is absolute sh*te . From domestic leagues to the national team to fans relationship . I seen on the Irish football fans forum that one lad asked what time was the USA KO time ? He got a reply of 8pm only to get another message to.inform him that it is to be still confirmed ! Every part of the set up is brutal. From previous ticket allocations to searching of fans down in the south stand . Yes we have f**k all good games to get the hype going for awhile but the Fai haven't covered themselves in glory over the past few years . Also the free ticket in Turkey can be put down as a lost leader. Give them an inch and we will take a mile back from them
JK10 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JK10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 4:45pm
As above this year's season ticket includes the USA match and the Northern Ireland match.  Should there not be one other? Or did one of the potential friendlies become the home play-off?
Thanks
At the time of renewals the FAI site said the following would be included:

Men's Games
5 September, 2017: Republic of Ireland v Serbia, FIFA World Cup Qualifier, Aviva Stadium
6 October, 2017: Republic of Ireland v Moldova, FIFA World Cup Qualifier, Aviva Stadium
5 November, 2017: Irish Daily Mail FAI Senior Cup Final, Aviva Stadium
9-11 or 12-14 November, 2017: Possible FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifying Play-Off, Aviva Stadium
Friendly TBC
Friendly TBC
Friendly TBC
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 4:49pm
You normally get 5 games on the season ticket (Unless they FAI throw in a freebie like that did with the Dutch friendly a couple of years back).
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 8:56am
Originally posted by JK10 JK10 wrote:

As above this year's season ticket includes the USA match and the Northern Ireland match.  Should there not be one other? Or did one of the potential friendlies become the home play-off?
Thanks
At the time of renewals the FAI site said the following would be included:

Men's Games
5 September, 2017: Republic of Ireland v Serbia, FIFA World Cup Qualifier, Aviva Stadium
6 October, 2017: Republic of Ireland v Moldova, FIFA World Cup Qualifier, Aviva Stadium
5 November, 2017: Irish Daily Mail FAI Senior Cup Final, Aviva Stadium
9-11 or 12-14 November, 2017: Possible FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifying Play-Off, Aviva Stadium
Friendly TBC
Friendly TBC
Friendly TBC

It was 2 qualifiers, FAI cup final and 3 friendlies. One of the friendlies became the play off v Denmark so now it is:

Serbia, Moldova, Cup final, Denmark, USA, Norn Iron

Edited by DangerHere - 28 Mar 2018 at 8:57am
JK10 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JK10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 9:31am
Thanks for that Borrussia and DangerhereThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 32>
  Share Topic