You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket 2016/2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mooret2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season Ticket 2016/2017
    Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 5:21pm
Anyone know prices yet?
I saw new Season tickets advertised at Swiss match to go onsale Monday week
Sponsored Links

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by mooret2 mooret2 wrote:

Anyone know prices yet?
I saw new Season tickets advertised at Swiss match to go onsale Monday week

No doubt they will be on sale before June. Hopefully they give current season ticket holders plenty of time to renew since money might be tight for some when they trying to cover cost of the euros
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 5:30pm
Be interesting all right. I reckon a small increase could be justified on last season's season ticket which was extremely great value.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 5:43pm
Say a small increase is due
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 5:48pm
I'll be getting one this time. There's literally no point in me buying tickets to every game off ticketmaster, came very close to not being able to get a Germany ticket. Don't know why i've been doing that when the season ticket is very good value
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
DavidMan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 6:53pm
will defo be renewing mine ! i've got no email about anything doh
We March On
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 7:15pm
Nothing on the website or in Friday's programme hopefully get some information this week considering there advertising they go on sale next Monday
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 7:23pm
I think it's a joke they're advertising these now as the current ones have an expiry date of 30th June. It's still March FFS. They better not be saying they want money in a few days time to guarantee your tickets.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 7:28pm
Could be a case of if ye buy between now and say the end of June ye get €20 off or something like that
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 10:40pm
Definitely be renewing but think there's feck all competitive home games on the next one so shudnt be much of a rise. Bit early tho didn't renew last time to mid June.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 11:01pm
Georgia,Wales and Austria will be the only competitive games on it
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Georgia,Wales and Austria will be the only competitive games on it

And 2 friendly games ? I'd say we be heading for €170 but buy before such and such a date €150 (speculation)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 11:15pm
Reckon one of the friendlies will be a 'big name' (Spain,France etc..) given the lack of a "glamour" game for the FAI in this campaign

Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 11:16pm
If you go to all the games why would you not buy a ST?
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Jerryfromkerry Jerryfromkerry wrote:

If you go to all the games why would you not buy a ST?

Pure thickness on my part, didn't want to spend all the money in one go when i had the option but then i end up going anyway and paying more in the long run Confused  won't be making that mistake again!
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
stillkeith View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stillkeith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 10:38am
Maybe they plan on including the Netherlands game with them. It hasn't gone on sale and you know that will be a sell out. 
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 10:54am
Originally posted by stillkeith stillkeith wrote:

Maybe they plan on including the Netherlands game with them. It hasn't gone on sale and you know that will be a sell out. 

The Netherlands game is included in the current season ticket
stillkeith View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stillkeith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Originally posted by stillkeith stillkeith wrote:

The Netherlands game is included in the current season ticket

I know pure speculation on my part as to why they would put them on sale so early. There is still loads of seats they could sell as season tickets.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic