FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSean Connor sacked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sean Connor sacked
    Posted: 19 Dec 2007 at 7:34am
Another bohs manager bites the dust, is there any manager out there good enough for the mighty bohs! Thats 6 managers sacked in 9 years if im correct.
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2007 at 8:17am
Jaysus, unbelievable.  When Collins brought them success they sacked him anyway.  There seems to be permanent "disgruntlement" at Dalymount.  Bloody great it is.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2007 at 9:51am
Has been on the cards
who will the gippos go for next?
The Rovers View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2007 at 12:04pm
Theres a good few managers out there at moment, Richardson could be favourite once he leaves cork, kenny looks set for derry, fenlon didnt take it last year when it was goin, and dolan probably too happy bein a pundit. So id say rico looks likely. Shame if he does cause he's a hoops fan. Seriously though, something seriously wrong at that club, nothing ever good enough for them, the anger some of its fans showed towards mahon and farrelly when they were managers should really go to the people running the club. Even Stephen kenny wasnt good enough for them, after winning them a league, and even some of its fans were glad to see him go. Mind you from what i hear, Connor was a right c**t and fell out with alot of players
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2007 at 5:21pm
Managers have to be cnuts sometimes, it's part of the job description, too many molly-coddled players with inflated opinions of themselves getting Managers the bullet.  Unbelievable.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
ernesto guevara View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2007 at 3:15pm
I heard that Sean Connor was caught forging signatures on cheques and thats why he got the bullet...
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2007 at 5:19pm
Yes I was wondering what the "gross misconduct" term was about........they weren't giving anything away in some of the papers, how reliable is your info Ern?
ernesto guevara View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2007 at 7:09am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Yes I was wondering what the "gross misconduct" term was about........they weren't giving anything away in some of the papers, how reliable is your info Ern?

100% Fact Freewheeler.Thats what he was up to,I cant name names but thats why he got the bullet.

Edited by ernesto guevara - 22 Dec 2007 at 7:10am
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic