Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Séamus Coleman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 230>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 5:11pm
Even with all the medical expertise in the world, there really is no guarantee of a player coming back the same from an injury like this, obviously we hope he does.

It is costing Everton 26 million (I feel nauseous just writing that!) on the basis you think it is good PR or it may sway someone else to sign for them, in the hope they get an insurance pay out?

It is incredibly decent of them, but it makes no business sense.
Sponsored Links

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Well, if it was the contract that was on the table before the injury, which is what Coleman himself suggests in the quotes I read on the journal (not arsed looking again for the link, but check journal.ie for the article) then I imagine he's on a good whack now. If it's 100k a week or more, which it should be, then fair play to Everton for sticking by the earlier offer and not withdrawing it once he got injured.
You would have to say, if that is the case, that Everton aren't being very well run!

Not really. Its really good PR and will make the club more attractive for potential signings. Worth the gamble. Coleman will never look to leave. 

Could get plenty of good PR and have a lot of change left out of 26 million.
Padraig View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padraig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 6:28pm
Aren't FIFA paying his wages until he plays another game anyway?
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:44pm
Seen reported on twitter it's £60k per week he on
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 1:20pm
He needs a new agent.

Coleman arguably one of the top 3 full backs in the UK is being paid less than Micah Richards whose a reserve team player at a low end Championship side.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 1:50pm
There is various reports saying he is on between £38k to £60k a week.
That seems about right for Everton.

If he wants the big bucks he needs to move to one of the top 6 - simple as.
Man U and Man City are crying out for a right back.

Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 2:04pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 2:05pm
Shane Filan's left himself go...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Shane Filan's left himself go...

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 11:33pm
Any update on the recovery?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He needs a new agent.

Coleman arguably one of the top 3 full backs in the UK is being paid less than Micah Richards whose a reserve team player at a low end Championship side.

couldn't agree more. you can really see value in lads like raiola, both in angling moves, and also getting wages
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

very disappointing interview

Like Jarlath, but he struggles with sporting figures, seems to know f**kkk all about football
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 2:56pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

very disappointing interview

Like Jarlath, but he struggles with sporting figures, seems to know f**kkk all about football

He has has some great sopprting people on the podcast , but as you says hes not great with them. Still worth a listen i thought. The ,Mc Clean one is slightily better
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:36pm
The reactions of the Everton fans there are good to see. They really love him, don't they?
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

The reactions of the Everton fans there are good to see. They really love him, don't they?

Great to see but they're quite a fickle bunch, have you ever seen their forums when they're in a bad run of form? LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:54pm
I have no doubt that Seamie will not shirk his first 50-50 upon his return. What a guy.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 1:09pm
https://www.gofundme.com/get-francis-to-goodison?d=178821232

Action speak louder than words (check out the 1st donation)

Edited by Butch - 20 Aug 2017 at 1:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 230>
  Share Topic