You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

scum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scum
    Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 7:52pm
Saw a load of flashing lights outside my window, went out to investigate and found there was an ambulance and a squad car outside my next door neighbours.... Young Lad next door, only 16, was jumped and beaten to a pulp by 8 lads... Poor kids face is in a really bad way, nose broken... He was kicked in the head while on the floor as well... I'm actually shaking I'm so angry
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 7:58pm
No shortage of disgraceful excuses for human beings out there. Absolute lowlife scum. When are the powers that be gonna step up to the mark and deal with these animals? Hope the young lad recovers well.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 8:00pm

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Saw a load of flashing lights outside my window, went out to investigate and found there was an ambulance and a squad car outside my next door neighbours.... Young Lad next door, only 16, was jumped and beaten to a pulp by 8 lads... Poor kids face is in a really bad way, nose broken... He was kicked in the head while on the floor as well... I'm actually shaking I'm so angry

Scum. That should be attempted murder. The amount of times over the years ive read in the news about people getting lethal blows to the head. Its common knowledge that a big blow to the head can kill you, so why is it not attempted murder Confused

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 8:03pm
If you're caught and evidence is brought against you then you'll be done for grievous bodily harm, mate.
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 7:21am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Scum. That should be attempted murder. The amount of times over the years ive read in the news about people getting lethal blows to the head. Its common knowledge that a big blow to the head can kill you, so why is it not attempted murder Confused

Fully agree.
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 7:30am
Even if the sum are caught they will probably get what? 6 months max
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 10:09am
dirty bastards
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

Even if the sum are caught they will probably get what? 6 months max
No 2 months suspended ,the man  who killed the young fella in dundalk will only 12 years...Like look at this sh*te http://www.dundalkdemocrat.ie/news/local/21_year_old_dundalk_man_sentenced_to_five_years_in_prison_after_dangerous_driving_led_to_the_deaths_of_two_people_1_1980796

That scumbag murdered him in the most gruesome way possible   

Edited by superdfc - 10 Sep 2011 at 4:19pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 5:32pm
He'll be out after nine years due to the Automatic right to remission last 1/4 of sentence which is a load of bollox. Remission should earned not an automatic entitlement
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:24pm
Been involved in a few auld fights in my time the worst was where 4 lads jumped me the minute I set foot out of a bar, at this point I would like to add I was only back from university in england and 1 of the lads that jumped me had a problem with my brother but seen me as a way of getting at him, anyway the minute I left the pub and had taken about 5/6 steps I got hit on the side/back of the head by one and before I knew what was going on I was getting kicked and punched numerous times in the head as I took a few punch's and bent over with hands up to cover my head, sort of got away only for them to shove me again a wall and proceeded to hit my head off the wall before a mate(who was still in the bar at the time it started) came out seen what was happening and hit one lad breaking his jaw and because I broke the nose of another lad after my mate hit yer man the cops dropped all charges in the case as "they couldnt assign blame to individuals" despite having several witness statements telling them what happened but because the 4 lads in question(1 a black belt in tae-kwan-do I might add) all told a different story about me hitting one of them with a bottle and breaking his jaw and using the same bottle to break the other's nose( I didnt even have a fecking bottle and asked the ruc(they were officially called this at the time) how would I have gotten a bottle out of the bar ffs, to which they wouldnt/couldnt reply). The 4 lads also got people who werent even there to give witness statements full of b/s about what happened.  The cops when interveiwing me the next day even noted the footprints on the side of my head and on my hands and took me to the hospital again to get me checked out as thought I was concussed(of fuking course I was LOL) but yet did feck all about it.

Got 2 black eye's and my head had at least 4 massive lumps where it got beat of the wall and kicked and yet the fecking cops would do feck all cause I had the balls to fight back and inflict more damage on the cowardly f**kers than 4 of them could do on me, so I made sure retribution was got on all involved Evil Smile

Another case where cops did feck all is a mate got jumped about a year ago for no reason (the lads that did it were all high as kites and wasted) when he got jumped - cant remember the exact reason but it was something because he ignored the wee feckers mouthing something at him and walked on. After the 3 of them felled him they were caught on cctv jumping on his head. Went before a judge a few months ago, 1 got 5 months and the other 2 suspended sentance's despite the cops standing in the court saying they'd never seen an attack like that ever before and even some cops couldnt watch the cctv when doing the investigation it was that brutal they said.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Been involved in a few auld fights in my time the worst was where 4 lads jumped me the minute I set foot out of a bar, at this point I would like to add I was only back from university in england and 1 of the lads that jumped me had a problem with my brother but seen me as a way of getting at him, anyway the minute I left the pub and had taken about 5/6 steps I got hit on the side/back of the head by one and before I knew what was going on I was getting kicked and punched numerous times in the head as I took a few punch's and bent over with hands up to cover my head, sort of got away only for them to shove me again a wall and proceeded to hit my head off the wall before a mate(who was still in the bar at the time it started) came out seen what was happening and hit one lad breaking his jaw and because I broke the nose of another lad after my mate hit yer man the cops dropped all charges in the case as "they couldnt assign blame to individuals" despite having several witness statements telling them what happened but because the 4 lads in question(1 a black belt in tae-kwan-do I might add) all told a different story about me hitting one of them with a bottle and breaking his jaw and using the same bottle to break the other's nose( I didnt even have a fecking bottle and asked the ruc(they were officially called this at the time) how would I have gotten a bottle out of the bar ffs, to which they wouldnt/couldnt reply). The 4 lads also got people who werent even there to give witness statements full of b/s about what happened.  The cops when interveiwing me the next day even noted the footprints on the side of my head and on my hands and took me to the hospital again to get me checked out as thought I was concussed(of fuking course I was LOL) but yet did feck all about it.

Got 2 black eye's and my head had at least 4 massive lumps where it got beat of the wall and kicked and yet the fecking cops would do feck all cause I had the balls to fight back and inflict more damage on the cowardly f**kers than 4 of them could do on me, so I made sure retribution was got on all involved Evil Smile

Another case where cops did feck all is a mate got jumped about a year ago for no reason (the lads that did it were all high as kites and wasted) when he got jumped - cant remember the exact reason but it was something because he ignored the wee feckers mouthing something at him and walked on. After the 3 of them felled him they were caught on cctv jumping on his head. Went before a judge a few months ago, 1 got 5 months and the other 2 suspended sentance's despite the cops standing in the court saying they'd never seen an attack like that ever before and even some cops couldnt watch the cctv when doing the investigation it was that brutal they said.

So it's not just here where the judges live in La La Land. I can't fcukin wait for the referendum in October. I will take great pleasure in ticking the Yes box to cut their pay.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 10 Sep 2011 at 6:35pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:46pm
Its not denis, all fecking judge's are fecking mental if you ask me. Like I stated even the cops(I think it was one of the more senior cops from the local station) testified about the brutality used and the judge ignored it, playing on the offenders sob story's about future work/live's and human rights blah blah Angry
TangyZizzle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TangyZizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:51pm
That's bollocks, mate. Maybe they should think about their future job prospects before jumping on some poor lad's head. Jesus.
God save Ireland! said the heroes, God save Ireland said they all.Whether on the scaffold high or the battlefield we die,Oh what matter when for Erin dear we fall!

Dalyer - so good they sold it twice
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2011 at 6:55pm
I know Tangy but because one was the nephew of a famous jockey from the area and he got loads of character references the judge went fecking easy on him. Absolute load of bollix I know but unfortunatly thats state of the fecking place up here at the moment(and probably in the south too I dare say)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic