Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scrotes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Are you's saying club members have the link with Wrexham and invited them over to cause trouble? As in members, not season ticket holders?

I doubt they came over off their own bat. Or found a pub full of Pats fans by accident. 

I'm asking to see if was club members or season ticket holders that have the link with them.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Rolling boh Rolling boh wrote:

wonder is there any camera footage of these yobs movement before or after their carry on  it seems odd they came over for a minor enough riot by their standards .It was shameful but don't  think it went on for long .

Have seen some suggestions on Twitter that the Brits were in taking pictures in Dalymount on the morning of the game.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 3:48pm

Are you's saying club members have the link with Wrexham and invited them over to cause trouble? As in members, not season ticket holders?

I doubt they came over off their own bat. Or found a pub full of Pats fans by accident. 

I'm asking to see if was club members or season ticket holders that have the link with them.

Its their little hooligan group that have a link with them the bsc. Some of them would be members/season ticket holders.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I saw zero hassle before and after the game between fans, there’s never trouble between pats and bohs. One isolated incident from a group of scumbags taking away from what was a great occasion for the other 37k is such a shame but it does need to be called out. Bohs statement is about as strong as you’d expect, I’d sincerely hope it’s followed up on. 

Agreed, have never seen any trouble at a game against Pats home or away. Unfortunately we all know a different crowd can show up for the Rovers games and by extension big days out like the cup final. You wouldn't see them at the vast majority of games. 

Totally condemn the idiots who started the trouble and i hope they're never seen anywhere near our games again, but this isn't a problem unique to Bohs or Irish football, and anyone who thinks that it is needs to give their head a wobble. 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

Its their little hooligan group that have a link with them the bsc. Some of them would be members/season ticket holders.
Just for the record, whats the name of SRFCs little hooligan group with links to Bury FC holligans?
Los Aros View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Los Aros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 4:23pm
Not sure they call themselves anything anymore, i think rovers juvenile division or some sh*te like that was used a few years back by the younger ones. They call themselves some weird names like that and the bohs baby crew.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

I saw zero hassle before and after the game between fans, there’s never trouble between pats and bohs. One isolated incident from a group of scumbags taking away from what was a great occasion for the other 37k is such a shame but it does need to be called out. Bohs statement is about as strong as you’d expect, I’d sincerely hope it’s followed up on. 

Agreed, have never seen any trouble at a game against Pats home or away. Unfortunately we all know a different crowd can show up for the Rovers games and by extension big days out like the cup final. You wouldn't see them at the vast majority of games. 

Totally condemn the idiots who started the trouble and i hope they're never seen anywhere near our games again, but this isn't a problem unique to Bohs or Irish football, and anyone who thinks that it is needs to give their head a wobble. 
Do ya think if it was Dundalk, Rovers, or Cork City in the cup final there'd have been trouble? Because they were all in cup finals in the past few years and there wasn't trouble. 

It mightn't be a problem unique to Bohs but they are the common denominator in the trouble with the Cup final and the trouble at recent Rovers/Bohs games. 

I live in the area and have been to plenty of Bohs games, we all know 99% of their fans are proper football fans, and they've a great football tradition, but they've got to do all they can to get rid of this element. It's undoing a lot of great work the club is doing.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 6:00pm
these Wrexham gobsh*tes and a shower of sh*te from Celtic have links with the bohs casuals, started about 12 years back, after a euro game in wales. The Celtic lot are pally with Wrexham so hopped on board the stupid bus.
Saw the Celtic crowd at an away in tallaght a few years back but not since, I’d hoped they all died but no such luck apparently.
Rovers casuals have links with bury and that fat bastard from Man City who got battered by the garda(Clap) a while back, it was on you tube. Also used to bring random millwall thicks over once upon a time.
Shels also had a nasty little bunch of ball bags who had Lincoln city hoolies over at matches against bohs in the early 2000’s

Edited by oldbilly - 30 Nov 2021 at 6:01pm
No Pasaran!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

these Wrexham gobsh*tes and a shower of sh*te from Celtic have links with the bohs casuals, started about 12 years back, after a euro game in wales. The Celtic lot are pally with Wrexham so hopped on board the stupid bus.
Saw the Celtic crowd at an away in tallaght a few years back but not since, I’d hoped they all died but no such luck apparently.
Rovers casuals have links with bury and that fat bastard from Man City who got battered by the garda(Clap) a while back, it was on you tube. Also used to bring random millwall thicks over once upon a time.
Shels also had a nasty little bunch of ball bags who had Lincoln city hoolies over at matches against bohs in the early 2000’s
They are cretins to be honest, and some are well known to the people in authority in the clubs.The problem is that some of them are ST holders and clubs need every penny, so there has been a tendency to turn a blind eye to certain behaviour. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 7:04pm
well that blind eye has to start seeing clearly,I think bans will start being handed out shortly. The Garda have to man up here too you know, not enough arrests, that would give both bohs and other clubs including your own a definite starting point.there are known aggro heads in both dalymount and tallaght every week, sure I could walk around tallaght stadium on derby night and point out the rovers violent nutters and I’m a bohs fan. I’ll bet our fools are known to many rovers fans too.
No Pasaran!
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

well that blind eye has to start seeing clearly,I think bans will start being handed out shortly. The Garda have to man up here too you know, not enough arrests, that would give both bohs and other clubs including your own a definite starting point.there are known aggro heads in both dalymount and tallaght every week, sure I could walk around tallaght stadium on derby night and point out the rovers violent nutters and I’m a bohs fan. I’ll bet our fools are known to many rovers fans too.

Would you and other fans of your club have the balls to grass them up given the chance? 
Chips don't bounce
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 8:02pm
I’m a member, I want them gone simple as. There’s not a one here who strives to keep our club solvent, and succeeded, isint sick at these scum dragging our clubs reputation through the mud. If given the chance and I had definite ID on any of them I’d demand a life ban. And share their identity with every club so they can be excluded away too.
No Pasaran!
Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 8:21pm
any responsible  member or season ticket holder  certainly should pass on any information about these yobs to at least the club  and make sure they are banned from every ground .I am still wondering  did these guys actually go to the match  because if they did the likelihood  of  further  trouble would have been high  but I suppose  we won't  know  unless they are identified. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Los Aros Los Aros wrote:

Not sure they call themselves anything anymore, i think rovers juvenile division or some sh*te like that was used a few years back by the younger ones. They call themselves some weird names like that and the bohs baby crew.
juvenile divisionLOL baby crewLOL

Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 3:46pm
Surely at this stage, the Gardai should have contacts with the various local police forces or the clubs these c.u.n.t.s. travel from to cause aggro over here and greet them when they land/dock, ascertain every one of their IDs, etc. 
Rolling boh View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolling boh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 4:18pm
Doubt the police expected trouble certainly  not what happened   fair few near enough to the ground but would say they caught by surprise what  actually  happened .
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Surely at this stage, the Gardai should have contacts with the various local police forces or the clubs these c.u.n.t.s. travel from to cause aggro over here and greet them when they land/dock, ascertain every one of their IDs, etc. 

That would be giving the Gardai way too much credit. They are nowhere to be seen when trouble actually kicks off, was the same in the last derby before covid where rovers fans attacked a bohs fan in phibsboro. They're happy to take the overtime and throw their weight around trying to intimidate regular match-going fans, but as soon as there's trouble, they don't want to know.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 10:28am
Yeah I have seen them in action in both Phibsboro and Tallaght ‘policing’ games and elsewhere obviously. I naively thought, given this has been a long standing issue (Bury/Wrexham), that at some stage over the years they may have picked up the phone.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic