You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scott Hogan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scott Hogan
    Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 9:39pm
Hogan been doing brilliantly with Brentford since he came in for Judge, 1 on Saturday and now 2 this evening off the bench
Sponsored Links

grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 1:24am
It's good to see alright. Hopefully he will remain injury free. We could do with a decent striker or two.
The only way is up
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 2:02am
Call him up right after the euros
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 11:40am
Has he said he'll play for Ireland?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 12:05pm
Anything to Chad?
Portal View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane
Mr. Paranoid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Portal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Anything to Chad?

Don't think so.  My sister says he's a hulk.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 12:30pm
He was about to be called up to the U-21's in 2014 when he was banging them in at Rochdale but didn't make the squad due to injury. I'd say it's fairly safe to assume he's one of ours.
We're decent enough..
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Anything to Chad?

Nah Chad Hogan's mom and dad are from Long Island man
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 3:37pm
Speaking of relations, his brother Liam is also a professional footballer. Played for Fleetwood until recently anyway but I'm not sure if he's still there.
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Speaking of relationsf, his brother Liam is also a professional footballer. Played for Fleetwood until recently anyway but I'm not sure if he's still there.

Centre half at Tranmere, or was earlier this season.
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 8:48pm
I'm a bit dubious about this one. There's a mention on his wikipedia says he is qualified with a link from a not necessarily credible source suggesting he had an under-21 call up but he was never in the official squad lists and the FAI makes no mention of him in its round up of Irish qualified players so I wouldn't take it for granted he is qualified or has declared for Ireland.
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 3:14pm
This guys a goal scoring machine, scores again today
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 3:46pm
Scores another, one for the next campaign for sure
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

I'm a bit dubious about this one. There's a mention on his wikipedia says he is qualified with a link from a not necessarily credible source suggesting he had an under-21 call up but he was never in the official squad lists and the FAI makes no mention of him in its round up of Irish qualified players so I wouldn't take it for granted he is qualified or has declared for Ireland.

It looks more than likely that he qualifies for us, but having never made an appearance (or made a formal declaration) it would be a bit cheeky for the FAI to claim him. His team mate Padraig Amond actually broke the story in his column when he was with him at Rochdale. I read at that time that he had lbeen called up but couldn't make it because of injury.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

It looks more than likely that he qualifies for us, but having never made an appearance (or made a formal declaration) it would be a bit cheeky for the FAI to claim him. His team mate Padraig Amond actually broke the story in his column when he was with him at Rochdale. I read at that time that he had lbeen called up but couldn't make it because of injury.
Check his twitter...

In 2014 he confirmed that he qualifies through his grandparents and that ''ireland want him to play for them''
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:03pm
Saw a article earlier in which he reacted somewhat ambiguously to the possibility of an Ireland call-up. Began by saying he was "just focusing on Brentford at the moment" and "didn't want to get ahead of himself" but expanded on that by saying "He's eligible for Ireland and England and he doesn't know who he'll play for".... I thought the reason he hadn't joined up with our U-21's was because he had been injured but according to him his manager blocked him from attending as Rochdale had a match around the same time.

Not quite sure what to make of all that but he said 3 of his grandparents are Irish so you'd hope he has some sense of Irishness about him and isn't just hedging his bets.
We're decent enough..
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 1:49pm
Scores again, goal machine, would love if he declared for Ireland
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 2:08pm
3-1 Brentford, hogan again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>
  Share Topic