You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scotland vs Poland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ObserwatorPZPN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 11:11pm
me :D
Sponsored Links

Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 11:14pm
I went from wanting Poland to win then to draw then Scotland to win to cursing Poland at the end
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Anyone else cheer Poland's late equaliser only to realise a few minutes later it was a bad goal for us?

After the fact, at the time there was still 3 mins or more plus injury time in the Ireland game with Ze Germans pressing hard.....it was a nice insurance goal
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Guest Guest wrote:

I went from wanting Poland to win then to draw then Scotland to win to cursing Poland at the end

+1
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 11:32pm
[QUOTE=Guest]I went from wanting Poland to win then to draw then Scotland to win to cursing Poland at the end
[/QUOTE

I don't think that was a game changing moment though.....we can still qualify with a 2-2 or a win, we would have jumped at that a few weeks ago.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 12:16am
Got the draw I hoped for, now we have a free go at Poland. In the end a win for Scotland would have suited us better and given a Scots a lingering chance of making the playoffs should we win on Sunday....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 9:29am
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 12:32pm
Scott Brown LOL
Theres only one sport that matters..
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 12:51pm
Celtic ❤️
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 1:02pm
Scotland have picked up 12 points out of 27.
That's 44.4% for and 55.6 against. Now where did I see those percentages before.....Smile

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 09 Oct 2015 at 1:02pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic