You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

scam baiting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scam baiting
    Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:31pm
I have been stringing along Kait Andrea Heartwants to rent some office space through an ad on Daft.
After the second email saying she would pay 6 months rent in advance, a cheque would be posted etc etc. Then it was time to play along. 

Was very disappointed she wouldn't ring my accountant Mr Garda Kilmainham to confirm the payment back after amazingly posting out €4,000 in error not €1800, cheeky bitch said the international calls from the Philipines were too expensive LOL

Here are a few of the last emails, couldn't go all mental so they are tame. But it's been enjoyable making them think they had a catch. Just have to make up some more bullsh*t about the transfer to string them along some more 

read from the bottom of the post up 

I'm so sorry to hear about your late wife. Thanks for the transfer. Do send me the screenshot or receipt of the transfer so that i can forward it to my travel guide for confirmation.

Kind regards
K.Andrea

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 4:59 AM > wrote:
Ohhh my goodness Kait,
What have I become? I shouldn't have sent that email yesterday, it's so unfair on you. Ever since my dear wife Beatrice Tubberpwerts passed away in 2017 I haven't been quite right. I'm sorry for the boobage bikini pic request. It was beneath me. 

We will be working together so I need to be more professional, nothing like this will happen again. Please accept my deepest apologies.

I have transfered over the funds to your travel guide, my international banking is slow though, I think it takes 5 days iirc from an international payment I made last year. Can you let your travel guide Stefano know this information.

Best

Liam

Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:17 AM
To
Subject: Re: Urgent - Kindly address this immediately!

Liam, I do understand your point, that's why i told you to perform the transfer from your personal account. Please, don't take an advantage of me or disrespect me. why should i send you a bikini pic? for what reason? anyway, attached is my pics.

Like i said previously, my travel guide is response to transport our equipment and my flight booking. 

Awaiting for the transfer details soon.
Kind regards
K.Andrea

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 8:54 AM wrote:
Oh Kait,
But you're a business woman!! You know full well you shouldn't complicate your business accounts with your personal accounts. It can cause problems if the tax man investigates my affairs, lord knows I had a pickle and rhubarb with them in the past. 

But I am willing to break this rule for you. But you must send me some more pics of you, can you please do that for me? A bikini pic with some boobage would be so splendid. 

The office seats and desks are all set up here. I can get a taxi service to pick you up from Dublin airport. What are your flight details.

Those pics and I will transfer the funds immediately. 

Ps just don't tell Mr Garda Kilmainham about any of this

Best

Liam   

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 3:49 PM
To

Liam, how long do you want to delay me with this? Why can't you transfer it directly from your personal account to my travel guide account? If you perform the transfer to my account, I'll have to perform another transfer to my travel guide which will take another days and bank charges which is not good for us.

Regards
K.Andrea

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 6:36 AM  wrote:
I See Kait that you are a strong willed woman, which is wonderful. In todays world we need more #metoo and less #donaldtrumpofficial :(

Maybe I can transfer the money to your personal account from mine? My accountant won't break protocol. You know the types, starched shirt and tight trousers, he's not a free spirit like you or I. 

I do so much want this unseemly kerfuffle sorted at once, please advise. 

But if I do this for you, you must promise to send me info about yourself, and the films you have worked on. I have often thought about it.

Bestest regards
Liam xx

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:04 PM
To

Dear Liam, 

This person is your accountant and you ought to be the one to handle this not me. 

Kind regards
K.Andrea

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 4:25 AM  wrote:
Ohhh my marmalade and jam,

Kait I missed your message yesterday, I have been so busy myself. I cannot process this as you need to contact my accountant to execute the money. As this is your mistake you need to call him asap, he will not make any outgoing calls to international numbers, it's company protocol

bestest regards

Liam 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:39pm
"Please, don't take an advantage of me or disrespect me. why should i send you a bikini pic? for what reason? anyway, attached is my pics."
LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

"Please, don't take an advantage of me or disrespect me. why should i send you a bikini pic? for what reason? anyway, attached is my pics."
LOL

With what you have to say a little bit of boobage
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:43pm
I've gotten sent that picture by the river twice when letting out my room!

Both times - three months apart, 'she' was setting up a film business in Dublin and wanted to come over to scout the location before her business partner moved over.

Edited by nvidic - 11 Oct 2018 at 3:44pm
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

LOL

With what you have to say a little bit of boobage

next email has to be "send me a pic of your gash, i haven't seen one since my wife died. i will send you €5 extra for this"

LOL
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:47pm
Kait Heart
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

I've gotten sent that picture by the river twice when letting out my room!

Both times - three months apart, 'she' was setting up a film business in Dublin and wanted to come over to scout the location before her business partner moved over.

Hands of my Kait LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 3:56pm

LOL

Yeah had a good laugh at that one. 

There's gaff around the corner with a letter and cheque to Brown Trout Ltd. Apparently her favourite cat is an American Curl Big smile

We have some forms that I need to to fill out. This will be added to the Irish government Cat Whiskers Agency (IGCWA). The IGCWA have to have info on all office share clients. Please send me the below info, It's very simple info the government need  

Full Name

Company Name

Date of Birth

Country of Origin

Favourite Type of Cat 

Soo looking forward to your arrival :) 

Thanks

Liam 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 4:02pm
I just did a quick search and I can confirm that they are cute cats.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 4:07pm
Brilliant LOL

Some people just deserve a slap
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:04pm
Kait's getting annoyed LOL. 17 long emails she has written. Starting from September 9th. Her boss must be getting pissed off her sales targets are down 

Are you playing me or what? i asked for the receipt of the transfer you told that you made and you asking me to send you something to look at. what is the meaning of this?

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:35 AM  wrote:
Oh now Kait,

Now that this payment mess has been sorted and you have some time, please tell me about the work you have done? You keep teasing me with later, but I can't wait. I know you mhave some links to your work, can you send me somthing to look at?

Bestest

Liam
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Kait's getting annoyed LOL. 17 long emails she has written. Starting from September 9th. Her boss must be getting pissed off her sales targets are down 

Are you playing me or what? i asked for the receipt of the transfer you told that you made and you asking me to send you something to look at. what is the meaning of this?

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:35 AM  wrote:
Oh now Kait,

Now that this payment mess has been sorted and you have some time, please tell me about the work you have done? You keep teasing me with later, but I can't wait. I know you mhave some links to your work, can you send me somthing to look at?

Bestest

Liam
Ahem, she already sent you a couple of pics. WinkLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 5:38pm
I'm only interested in her artistic work. She is setting up a film company, but despite my many requests for links, info or just to chat with me about films she has ignored me. I'm starting to doubt she works in the film industry at all Unhappy
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:09pm
LOL I think the Sci approach would be your next move LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:18pm
If i was you, I'd start sending her ideas for films (the more ridiculous the better) and ask her what she thinks
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:24pm

If i was you, I'd start sending her ideas for films (the more ridiculous the better) and ask her what she thinks

sci-fi fantasy thriller with Dublin Doc LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Obi Wan vs The Quare Wan Clap
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Or one of Quey's Erotic Thrillers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic