You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Quick question
We are doing a Stanstead then on to Poland now i see that you take a bus and you are out through customs as quick as that .
Can you stay in the transit lounge and wait for your next flight , now i know that you will not have scanned the bar code from Stanstead to Poland as you have just got off the flight from Ireland if you get my drift ?

Nah, they make you go out. They don't do connecting flights.
Thanks SD was thinking that but never asked .
 The only plus side i have to say is that at Stanstead they have a different line now for those with disabilities , now when we were there at Christmas we didn't go for it but really should have just to see if they would have let both of us through . Hey had this big sign asking if you were deaf Approve .
Now will go for it next time for sure with my helper of course Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 10:22am
Malaga-Madrid-Dublin
50 mins connection,Iberia air..possible??? Me thinks no.
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 10:58am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Malaga-Madrid-Dublin

In Madrid airport watch out for northern African lads looking to pickpocket unsuspecting tourists. Spain is the pickpocketing capital of Europe. I'd avoid it all costs
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 11:04am
How do they decide on a pickpocketing capital? Is there a pickpocket economy with a pickpocket central bank?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 11:08am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

How do they decide on a pickpocketing capital? Is there a pickpocket economy with a pickpocket central bank?

The Dipper Index.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 11:09am
Done dublin-Madrid-Ibiza and gave myself 60mins and barely made it.iberia have most of there flights in the one area but the gates go from 24 to something like 50.so depending where the gate u land and depart dictates your time.....50 mins,wouldn't chance it
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 11:27am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Done dublin-Madrid-Ibiza and gave myself 60mins and barely made it.iberia have most of there flights in the one area but the gates go from 24 to something like 50.so depending where the gate u land and depart dictates your time.....50 mins,wouldn't chance it
sound bud
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2015 at 11:43am

Malaga-Madrid-Dublin

if on the one ticket then ok but not on separate tickets.  You will need to go through passport control in Madrid as well remember. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 6:04pm
Checked myself and a few mates in on the app in order to use the mobile boarding card. Clicked "passport card" instead of "passport" when checking one of the lads in. Clicked check in before I could amend.

Will we be ok?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Checked myself and a few mates in on the app in order to use the mobile boarding card. Clicked "passport card" instead of "passport" when checking one of the lads in. Clicked check in before I could amend.

Will we be ok?

Yes it wont be a problem but you are probably already home & know the answer now
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 7:42am
If 4 people are on the same booking but 1 pulls out of the trip,when checking in on line do you just leave his info blank?
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 7:51am

If 4 people are on the same booking but 1 pulls out of the trip,when checking in on line do you just leave his info blank?
no problem. Crack on as you would.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 10:17am
Cheers..I have a minor panic attack once the name Ryanair gets mentioned
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:40am
booked the wrong dates with ryanair last night Embarrassed

do they have a 24 hour cancellation or change grace?

ty
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

booked the wrong dates with ryanair last night Embarrassed

do they have a 24 hour cancellation or change grace?

ty

Ring them and there be no hassle changing that within 24 hrs.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:52pm
4 people on a booking. Is it possible for 2 to check in on line without checking in everyone on the booking?
2 thicks on my booking and don't want to have anything to do with checking them in..possible?? Fooking Ryanair always have me in a panic
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 1:15pm

4 people on a booking. Is it possible for 2 to check in on line without checking in everyone on the booking?
2 thicks on my booking and don't want to have anything to do with checking them in..possible?? Fooking Ryanair always have me in a panic
Yeah you can check in whoever ya want.

What's so bad about the other lads that you would book them a flight but don't want to check them in? LOL
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 1:18pm
Enjoy Eindhoven BSM! Sounds like a great start already LOL
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 20>
  Share Topic