You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 9:55pm
Had a flight booked for Easter. They emailed to say they were moving the flight time by 6 hours so I was therefore entitled to a refund... bingo.

Anyhoo, how quick are these refunds being processed considering the shoite that has gone on with the delays of last year?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2021 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Had a flight booked for Easter. They emailed to say they were moving the flight time by 6 hours so I was therefore entitled to a refund... bingo.

Anyhoo, how quick are these refunds being processed considering the shoite that has gone on with the delays of last year?

Waiting on one before Xmas 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 12:16am

Im waiting since Sep 24th for 3 refunds. Had some serious back and forth by email and phone calls. Finally received two of them in the last fortnight. One to go.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 12:51am

I had credit sitting on account for ages. Eventually decided it won’t be getting used anytime soon. Found the link to ask for money instead, was in me account within a few weeks
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Im waiting since Sep 24th for 3 refunds. Had some serious back and forth by email and phone calls. Finally received two of them in the last fortnight. One to go.

Better warm up for an email joust so. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 9:00am

5 flights last year didn't get one single cent back. (Not all with Ryanair.)
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 9:04am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Were they cancelled though or did the planes take off?

Edited by McG - 08 Feb 2021 at 9:04am
AS YOU WERE McGx

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 9:14am

Most of them were cancelled, my connection on another flight changed by 19 hours! the travel agent on that particular flight won't answer the phone or any of our emails etc...

Another flight, I applied for the refund but got nothing back.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 9:56am
Claim through travel insurance? 
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 10:59am

Had accepted a voucher last year. It was due to expire in April so decided to request a refund through the link. Took under two weeks which was a pleasant surprise. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 12:15pm

Has about 10 flights last  Ryanair, Easyjet Aer Lingus got all the money back on them all even worked out 30 quid better as one of the flights I had booked the wrong date and was never going to use

Mind you this year I am probably a bit more exposed after taking a chance on a few flights  - hopefuilly they will work out but am a bit less confident than when I booked them
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Has about 10 flights last  Ryanair, Easyjet Aer Lingus got all the money back on them all even worked out 30 quid better as one of the flights I had booked the wrong date and was never going to use

Mind you this year I am probably a bit more exposed after taking a chance on a few flights  - hopefuilly they will work out but am a bit less confident than when I booked them

NR like i said at the time the flights will go i would say but will we be allowed inside the staduim is another question
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 2:23pm

Most of them were cancelled, my connection on another flight changed by 19 hours! the travel agent on that particular flight won't answer the phone or any of our emails etc...

Another flight, I applied for the refund but got nothing back.
When it gets to that stage you have more than enough to claim it back through a chargeback on the card. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

NR like i said at the time the flights will go i would say but will we be allowed inside the staduim is another question

If the flights are going and you can get away with a PCR test and/or a vaccine and PCR test coming back  we will be going  - clearly subject to lack of quarantine upon return  

Edited by Newryrep - 08 Feb 2021 at 2:56pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 4:36pm
They just emailed me again trying to get me to take the voucher but opted for the cash. Back in the account in 7 working days, or so they say.
AS YOU WERE McGx

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 4:43pm
Trying to get in touch with these b@stards is one of life’s biggest frustrations.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Trying to get in touch with these b@stards is one of life’s biggest frustrations.
  Try early or late in the day , on a Saturday morning also , i think they are working around the clock but could be wrong . 

You may have to wait 20 minutes but there you go . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2021 at 9:29am
rescheduled our Easter flights so it doesn't suit but I did notice when claiming a refund their time alteration is now +- 5 hours  - used to be 3 hours  not sure when it changed

Edited by Newryrep - 15 Feb 2021 at 9:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
  Share Topic