You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ryanair Sat 9June 06:40**Dub-Lodz**CHANGED TO 1805
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryanair Sat 9June 06:40**Dub-Lodz**CHANGED TO 1805

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryanair Sat 9June 06:40**Dub-Lodz**CHANGED TO 1805
    Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 2:06pm
Looking into getting a mini bus from Lodz airport up to Torun on the morning of saturday the 9th.

There is 5 of us on this flight , if we can get 13 more names to fill an 18 seater it will work out around 17 euro or so per head .....

Please add to this list if your interested cheers ...

Babbsballs + 2
ShannonHibs
CliffRichard
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

gb198115 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gb198115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 2:13pm
Hi there im intrested in this when are u returning?
ShannonHibs10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Can't resist used french letters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonHibs10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 2:30pm
Our return flight is the 19th of June.

Flying from Lodz back to Dublin direct. I think we should just try to get the way to Torun sorted first and worry about the way back once we get there.
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 4:13pm

Video selection for the journey will include the following great moments in Irish football history:

Stuttgart 88 - Ireland 1 England 0

Dublin 01 - Ireland 1 Holland 0

Tallin 11  - Ireland fans 5 Estonia fans 1...complete with Shannonhibs' wondergoal

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 4:15pm
Yeah just gonna make our way up for the time being gb198115. Next bus organised will hopefully be to Ukraine Thumbs Up
ShannonHibs10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Can't resist used french letters

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonHibs10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Video selection for the journey will include the following great moments in Irish football history:

Stuttgart 88 - Ireland 1 England 0

Dublin 01 - Ireland 1 Holland 0

Tallin 11  - Ireland fans 5 Estonia fans 1...complete with Shannonhibs' wondergoal

The worst part abbout that is I can barrely remember the goal I was so tanked up from the night/morning's festivities.

Fair play to BabbsBalls and yourself for making me get me gear ready before we went on the lash.    
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 5:34pm
Is there a fans Irish YBIG football team? how can you get on it?.
5thTimeLucky View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5thTimeLucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 6:02pm
I'd hold off booking that mini bus.....Ryanair are up to their usual tricks. This flight time has been changed and now will be arriving at in Lodz at 9.45pm. 

AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

Is there a fans Irish YBIG football team? how can you get on it?.

PM the Count about it Clap
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
gb198115 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gb198115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 10:50am
cheers guys see u all there
gb198115 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gb198115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2012 at 12:32pm
Lads have u booked this flight thinking to book it today?
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 12:53pm
I was booked on the Lodz flight out at 6.40am, but SwineAir changed the flight to 12 hours later, which fecked up the whole plan. I cancelled the flight out to Lodz (free of charge cos they changed the schedule), and booked flights to Wroclaw instead on 9th at 9.45am. It only cost 40 extra, which was ok. I didn't want to miss the craic in Poznan the night before the first match!

It goes to show you what Ryanair are like. It obviously financially beneficial for Ryanair to change the schedule, so they just go and do it without fear of sanction by the Aviation Authorities. On the other hand, if you are in some dificulty regarding a flight, Ryanair will nail you to the cross financially for it. If you so much as fart on one of thier flights, they'll stick their hand out for another €60! F**kers!
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Shebber Shebber wrote:

I was booked on the Lodz flight out at 6.40am, but SwineAir changed the flight to 12 hours later, which fecked up the whole plan. I cancelled the flight out to Lodz (free of charge cos they changed the schedule), and booked flights to Wroclaw instead on 9th at 9.45am. It only cost 40 extra, which was ok. I didn't want to miss the craic in Poznan the night before the first match!

It goes to show you what Ryanair are like. It obviously financially beneficial for Ryanair to change the schedule, so they just go and do it without fear of sanction by the Aviation Authorities. On the other hand, if you are in some dificulty regarding a flight, Ryanair will nail you to the cross financially for it. If you so much as fart on one of thier flights, they'll stick their hand out for another €60! F**kers!

Had you asked them they would have most likely put you on the Wroclaw flight free of charge. 

Airlines change schedules a lot. 

I find Ryanair to be great value.  If you play by their rules you are fine - prepaid mastercard, handbaggage etc.

If you are late, lose your boarding pass or need to bring an extra bag then they are not very forgiving.  
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by Shebber Shebber wrote:

Had you asked them they would have most likely put you on the Wroclaw flight free of charge. 

Airlines change schedules a lot. 

I find Ryanair to be great value.  If you play by their rules you are fine - prepaid mastercard, handbaggage etc.

If you are late, lose your boarding pass or need to bring an extra bag then they are not very forgiving.  

Fully agree, can't beat the prices! It's just they can alter their plans at your inconvenience and at no expense to themselves, but if you need to alter your plans, they nail you. If you even need to change a name, they make it so its more worth your while to just book a new ticket, such are the charges.

But yeah, great value absolutely, as long as you don't have any unforseen mishaps!
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:19pm
Yeah the weasels changed the flight to 12 hours later...

Is there anybody on this flight interested in getting a minibus to Torun ???? 
Its a 3 hour drive , if we can fill an 18 seater minibus it will work out at around 15 quid per man. 
Good value and direct from airport to hotel Thumbs Up

4tothefloor View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4tothefloor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 6:41pm
Cancelled the Lodz flight and now flying through Liverpool direct to Poznan, will be in the host city at the crack of dawn Saturday morning Cool
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 6:50pm
Im sure it will be Lodz of fun
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 6:57pm
you do not have to just accept a change to an inconvenient flight even if Ryanair make it sound like you do.Check out this website http://www.flightrights.ie/ lots of good info there.Ryanair will usually sort you out.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic