Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Nolan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Hupyaboyo! Named as one of Inters subs tonight.

With a name like that I doubt he has any Irish blood
Sponsored Links

AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:10pm
did he get on tonight
It's not me it's you:-)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by AbuAbu AbuAbu wrote:

did he get on tonight

No
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Rustybedsprings Rustybedsprings wrote:

Guarantee Wales would have him in their squad
Good for them 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 3:24am

Wales isn’t a country though. It’s no problem to hand out caps if you know that the flag, jersey and anthem behind it is a load of made up bollocks. 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 6:07am
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Wales isn’t a country though. It’s no problem to hand out caps if you know that the flag, jersey and anthem behind it is a load of made up bollocks. 

That's a strange assertion.
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

oh my god , what are you taking about.....that's embarrassing, that's the worst post ever on this thread
Come on Irelind
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:05am
LOLLOLLOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 10:18am
Maccatacca read the Wales fan forum and assertained from a few posters that they are all ****s, then some Welsh fans read the ybig forum and conculded the same.

Behind the scenes government staff are frantically trying to diffuse a serious diplomatic crisis. An off the record Welsh home office official said this is the highest level of Keyboardism Warrior Terror since a Facebook post about Irish bannans, Brexit and Welsh sheep spilled over in November, to a code red, 'do you want me to fly over to yah'
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 11:15am
tbh everything is made up
musicinmouth View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicinmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:20pm
Nolan captains Inter's U19 team in the Primavera 1 TM. Yesterday they beat Roma 3-1 and Inter posted the highlights of the game here. You don't get to see him much, but gives you a flavour of the level he is playing at.

Edited by musicinmouth - 10 Mar 2019 at 12:22pm
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 4:20pm
eddiebro View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

Looking for a move away from Inter:

A stint in Serie B would probably do him a world of good for his development. But no use to us sending Noel King
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 6:05pm
Might only be the mirror talking sh*t but this part worries me: "a source close to the player has indicated that Nolan is keen to secure a move to England where he will stand a better chance of earning a Republic of Ireland call-up."

Our young players should be looking beyond the UK for senior team football and their development. A stint in Holland would be much more beneficial to him rather than signing for a Brighton or Watford, probably just end up in their U23s team or loaned out to a L1 or bottom championship team.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 6:25pm
4 PL teams and Leeds interested. Surprised he has that much interest. 
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 8:26pm
The England thing is true. Glenn Whelan was told recently if he moved abroad that would be the end of his international career. Absolute nonsense and presumably won't be the case once Kenny takes over. 
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 1:27pm
is he not on the summer tour with Inter?
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 2:55pm
Free to leave the club I believe. Kilmarnock were rumoured to be interested in signing him. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
  Share Topic