Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Manning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 33>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by amccarten313 amccarten313 wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

in the under 23 squad today alongside Masterson and Shophido.

50' GOOOAALL!

It's three! @ryanmanning4 produces arguably the goal of the game with a fine long-range strike. 

(3-0) #QPRU23

He was linked with Blackburn Rovers but this was denied by Blackburn . Very dangerous game to be playing with covid and no crowds making clubs bar the big ones holding back.

surely blackburn would be in many ways a lateral move? considering hes been linked with premier league clubs

Feck sake going to Blackbum is like ending your your life 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Barca preparing a bid shortly.

If their signings house hold names like Martin Braithwaite, there Manning has a decent change.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 10:41pm
Signs for Swansea on a 3 year deal 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 11:08pm
thatโ€™s a step up for him. Swansea look like they will be pushing for promotion this season
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 11:46pm
Looks a good move. Swansea made the play-offs last season against expectations with a mostly very young team and they appear to be well managed. Something good being built there and Ryan should be playing regularly, which may not have been the case had he gone to West Ham.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 2:07am
Seen a few people saying the deal only cost Swansea 250k. Donโ€™t get much for that now especially seeing as heโ€™s done well last few seasons at QPR.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 12:10pm
Thoughts are with Gufct at this difficult time.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 3:16pm

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have to say that was funny Bren LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2020 at 11:53am
Wondering if Swansea see Manning as a midfielder or left back... I suspect Manning would like to continue his career as a midfielder.

Think this will be a big year for him and Swansea will be looking for promotion this year
pateen View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pateen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 6:19pm
No game time for Manning yet.
A Swansea friend of mine says it will be hard to dislodge their current left back. 

Flying so high, trying to remember
How many cigarettes did I bring along?
When I get down I'll jump in a taxi cab
Driving through London town, to cry you a song
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 6:59pm
Might see him more as a midfielder in the Swansea team.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 7:19pm
Starts for Swansea today which will be his debut i believe. 

Mcclean also starts for the second game in a row.

Nathan Collins not in the squad for Stoke so must be injured

Idah not in the Norwich squad, I suspect he must be injured too.

Masterson on the bench for qpr 

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 7:38pm
Idah's obviously suspended, having been red-carded in the last game.
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 10:24am
should have got red last night
It's not me it's you:-)
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 10:40am
I've seem manning for qpr a good few times and he was very good. Technically and the quality of his passing.

He hasn't played for Swansea really.yet, I think he got a few minutes and a cup game and he hasn't played for months while at qpr. 

No doubt he was off the pace yesterday, I'd put it down to the fact that he is no where near match fitness 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

I've seem manning for qpr a good few times and he was very good. Technically and the quality of his passing.

He hasn't played for Swansea really.yet, I think he got a few minutes and a cup game and he hasn't played for months while at qpr. 

No doubt he was off the pace yesterday, I'd put it down to the fact that he is no where near match fitness 

I was wondering was there something up with him. He grew into the game a little bit as it went on but he was terrible for the first 30 mins or so. Just looked miles off the pace.
SeanyL View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 10:59am
Letโ€™s be honest, he was absolutely terrible last night. The worse Irish player on the pitch and thatโ€™s some achievement. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 33>
  Share Topic