Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Johansson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 41>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Grown men obsessing over what section a thread is in on a football forum. LOL LOL

grown men with fishing rods and we catch the biggest fish with an ego to date LOL 
Sponsored Links

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Grown men obsessing over what section a thread is in on a football forum. LOL LOL

grown men with fishing rods and we catch the biggest fish with an ego to date LOL 

Course you did. Tongue

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 6:20pm
Not included in tonight's match squad for the friendly v Rottach Egerm. Currently bayern lead 11-0 at the half time break Smile (Finished 23-0)

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 08 Aug 2019 at 10:07pm
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Not included in tonight's match squad for the friendly v Rottach Egerm. Currently bayern lead 11-0 at the half time break Smile (Finished 23-0)

Wow what a result no doubt beat team won 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Wow what a result no doubt beat team won 

The scoreline flattered Bayern.  Bit of a smash and grab actually.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 1:48pm
Paul Rowan of the Irish Times is reporting on twatter that Fifa has received the international transfer papers for Ryan Johansson. It's a step in the right direction anyway.
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Paul Rowan of the Irish Times is reporting on twatter that Fifa has received the international transfer papers for Ryan Johansson. It's a step in the right direction anyway.

Had they received them originally?
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 4:36pm
Really need this to go in our favour with our luck something will go wrong 

I wonder what micks thoughts are on it ??? 
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

No idea, but my reading of it would be that if it's only being reported now, then they were probably only just recently submitted. That's just my guess though.
10 Box View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 10 Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 10:56am

Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

No idea, but my reading of it would be that if it's only being reported now, then they were probably only just recently submitted. That's just my guess though.

MMC to speak on the issue at the squad announcement later

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 11:25am
I think he mentioned issues with obtaining his passport until recently, I guess you can't send paperwork to fifa without physically having it
Gaff View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 11:29am
Living in Munich, going to head along to their Bundesliga opener against Hertha Berlin later. Doubt Johansson will see any game time but interesting to see if he makes the bench.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 6:45pm
From Dan MCDonnell#s Indo piece on the squad.

"McCarthy said he hadn't been paying close attention to the situation with regard to Ryan Johansson, the Bayern Munich teen who is waiting to find out if he is able to play for Ireland having previously lined out competitively at underage level with Luxembourg.
"They (FAI) are checking his eligibility," said McCarthy, when asked if he had made efforts to speak to the midfielder.
"Unless he's eligible, I don't see there's any point. There's not really a story. I can go and see him then. We will find out when he finds out. if he's not eligible to play, there's no point in me making an issue of that."" 

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 16 Aug 2019 at 6:45pm
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 6:58pm

From Dan MCDonnell#s Indo piece on the squad.

"McCarthy said he hadn't been paying close attention to the situation with regard to Ryan Johansson, the Bayern Munich teen who is waiting to find out if he is able to play for Ireland having previously lined out competitively at underage level with Luxembourg.
"They (FAI) are checking his eligibility," said McCarthy, when asked if he had made efforts to speak to the midfielder.
"Unless he's eligible, I don't see there's any point. There's not really a story. I can go and see him then. We will find out when he finds out. if he's not eligible to play, there's no point in me making an issue of that."" 

Not very optimistic in my opinion 
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:25pm
jesus mccarthy is one negative fuking cubt
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:26pm
doesnt know if johansson is eligible too and doesnt really seem to care either
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

jesus mccarthy is one negative fuking cubt

No pleasing some people.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 9:56pm
Even if he is eligible he is unlikely to have progressed enough to play for Ireland while Mick is manager so easy to see why he doesn't really care. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 41>
  Share Topic