You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Giggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:32pm
must take up yoga to prolong my playing days -

speaking of which I passed some big yoga centre near the ringsend bridge. Some hot leotard clad women doing their squatsThumbs%20Up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 7:33pm
Was my favourite player when I was a kid and the reason I started supporting United. An absolute legend, we won't see his likes again, absolutely instrumental in every trophy won during the most successful period of Uniteds history.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 5:13pm
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Heart
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:34am
So do ye reckon the rumours are true???
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:38am
Seems likely. The rumours are strong and the absence from the cup semi.

One of the last people I would expect to get involved in something like this, especially since he has kids.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:40am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

One of the last people I would expect to get involved in something like this, especially since he has kids.

I wonder though if he actually did have a genuine problem for the FA Cup semi and then people put 2 and 2 together and made 7.

I make a point of never believing a twitter rumour so until it's official i'm backing Giggs to the bitter end.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:43am

Well if you believe rumours it could be giggs,mikey owen or our own robbie keane.

My bets are still on a london based clubs player
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:43am
Not many 37 year olds can play 3 games in a week- would be very strange if a twitter rumour was untrue though i suppose
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:44am
Sure Steven Gerrard rumours for about 4 months on twitter and the likes last year that he had ronnie whelans daughter pregnant, believe it when i see it
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:44am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

I wonder though if he actually did have a genuine problem for the FA Cup semi and then people put 2 and 2 together and made 7.

I make a point of never believing a twitter rumour so until it's official i'm backing Giggs to the bitter end.

The fact she is welsh might also come into that equation.....

I would be shocked if this were true but there is rarely smoke without fire when it comes to these things. She has surely told some few people who it is and its got out
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:48am
Wouldn't ya love if it was John Terry!LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:36am
There is an injunction and yes it is Giggs...the tramp
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:39am
I think the rumour it was giggs started before the match and then when he didn't play people assumed it must be him.
I think the fact they're both welsh is a big part of his name being mentioned
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:40am
A bit like like the gerard injuction a few months agoConfused
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:46am
Gerard DID successfully gain an injunction (as reported) however the rumours about the nature of the injunction were all over the shop - you can safely say he was smashing someone's back doors in though.

I was gutted to hear about Giggs but this is true unfortunetly.

heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

Gerard DID successfully gain an injunction (as reported) however the rumours about the nature of the injunction were all over the shop - you can safely say he was smashing someone's back doors in though.

I was gutted to hear about Giggs but this is true unfortunetly.

Does anyone have any idea how this stuff works i.e. Gerrard got an injunction and Giggs has just got one (both allegedly mind) yet say Terry or Rooney couldnt get one?

Whats the difference
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:05am
rooney and terry have previous , thats why they couldnt get the injunctions
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:11am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

There is an injunction and yes it is Giggs...the tramp

How do you know for sure though?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic