You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rugby haters thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 32>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rugby haters thread
    Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 7:08am
take the gobstoppers out of your cakeholes and f**k off

Edited by jinky - 20 Jan 2013 at 7:08am
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 7:14am
LOL Clap About time we had one. Fat ****s telling me about sport. f**k off you wank stain
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 7:29am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

LOL Clap About time we had one. Fat ****s telling me about sport. f**k off you wank stain
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 9:49am
Imagine how hated the sport would be if most Irish dopes supported Gloucester, Harlequinns or the Celtic team of rugby, London Irish.

jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 12:41pm
there was simply no need to send david attenborough half way round to see silverbacks in the wild... they should have just sent him to thier local rugby park to see them in action
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Biffo Biffo wrote:

Imagine how hated the sport would be if most Irish dopes supported Gloucester, Harlequinns or the Celtic team of rugby, London Irish.

Celtic play in Scotland not engerland... Check your atlas
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 2:32pm
I don't  hate it because of the sport, I hate it because of the people who support it, middle class yuppies with their stupid accents.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 2:45pm
I remember when I came home from Euros and the rugby twats giving out bout the soccer team. Yet the got beat 60-0 by New Zealand, I was thrilled to bits.
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:25pm
Great thread Clap
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

I remember when I came home from Euros and the rugby twats giving out bout the soccer team. Yet the got beat 60-0 by New Zealand, I was thrilled to bits.

And half of them jumped on the Euros bandwagon donning the egg chasing jersey throughout Poland!!
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:33pm

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

I don't  hate it because of the sport, I hate it because of the people who support it, middle class yuppies with their stupid accents.

If you went on to You Goys in Green and read a post about football saying,  "I don't  hate it because of the sport, I hate it because of the people who support it, working class skangers with their stupid accents." You'd actually cry. Inferiority complex.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

And half of them jumped on the Euros bandwagon donning the egg chasing jersey throughout Poland!!

Yea them jerseys should of been banned, do they not have any cop on wearing rugby jersey at a soccer game. Fookers annoy me with their posh carry on. Leinster the big thing now 10 years ago it was unheard of to be shouting for Leinster.
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by jinky jinky wrote:

Confused What's location go to do with it
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:42pm

Originally posted by jinky jinky wrote:

Confused What's location go to do with it
whats celtic got to do with egg chasing... thankfully f**k all
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:46pm
The Celtic team of rugby - it's a comparison both are in a different country but have Irish connections.

The main point is it's utterly ridiculous to think of Irish fans following English, Scottish, French rugby teams. Yet it's perfectly acceptable in football.

You and many others hate rugby, that's fine, I hate cricket. But at least Irish rugby fans follow Irish rugby teams, unlike you and probably the majority of lads in this thread.

Morto for yis
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:50pm

The Celtic team of rugby - it's a comparison both are in a different country but have Irish connections.

The main point is it's utterly ridiculous to think of Irish fans following English, Scottish, French rugby teams. Yet it's perfectly acceptable in football.

You and many others hate rugby, that's fine, I hate cricket. But at least Irish rugby fans follow Irish rugby teams, unlike you and probably the majority of lads in this thread.

Morto for yis

can you repeat that in irish..?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:50pm
Rugby people change there teams in this country. I now many a person who were wearing Munster jerseys and now the same fellas are going around in the Leinster jerseys. Join the bandwagon they are.
jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

If you went on to You Goys in Green and read a post about football saying,  "I don't  hate it because of the sport, I hate it because of the people who support it, working class skangers with their stupid accents." You'd actually cry. Inferiority complex.

oh your soooooo roiysh ... !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 32>
  Share Topic