You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RTE Employee grooming a 13yr old girl in Leeds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 3:24pm
Any link?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Any link?

The Stephen Nolan Show on podcast
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Good to see Junior has returned to normality after brief bouts of sanity over the past year.

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:10am
@vincekearney
Three self styled paedophile hunters will appear in court this morning charged with a number of offences, including attempted intimidation, common assault, false imprisonment + disorderly behaviour

Was only a matter of time before this happend
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:19am
They did a feature on the individuals in these hunter groups in one of the papers up here on Sunday. All of them were described as idiots, joke figures and fools.
The big fat ginger one who targeted the BBC man is a WWE fanatic who for some reason puts on a transatlantic accent despite living in West Belfast.

That's the sort of clown's we are dealing with here. As many have said, I wouldn't like to see what's on some of their own hard-drives

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

They did a feature on the individuals in these hunter groups in one of the papers up here on Sunday. All of them were described as idiots, joke figures and fools.
The big fat ginger one who targeted the BBC man is a WWE fanatic who for some reason puts on a transatlantic accent despite living in West Belfast.

That's the sort of clown's we are dealing with here. As many have said, I wouldn't like to see what's on some of their own hard-drives

This is a growing and worrying trend. I am fully supportive of vigilante groups going after c***s like this.
@AntrimMan85
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:47am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

This is a growing and worrying trend. I am fully supportive of vigilante groups going after c***s like this.

LOL +1
I wouldn't be averse to the odd kneecapping for that sort of behaviour.

How does it all happen? So they set up a profile on facebook of a 14 year old girl for example, with fake photos. A man is sitting minding his own business and gets a friend request? Or does the man with paedo tendencies go out and seek these young girls and add them?
And then the chatting begins and they arrange to meet.

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:51am

LOL +1
I wouldn't be averse to the odd kneecapping for that sort of behaviour.

How does it all happen? So they set up a profile on facebook of a 14 year old girl for example, with fake photos. A man is sitting minding his own business and gets a friend request? Or does the man with paedo tendencies go out and seek these young girls and add them?
And then the chatting begins and they arrange to meet.

Seems to be they actively go after people they suspect or in a few cases, people with mental issues they think are a bit 'off'

Probably a factor in why none of this stuff stands a chance of ending up in a courtroom
@AntrimMan85
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 11:53am
They were arrested for what they did to a BBC journalist who was investigating them.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 12:03pm
This type of thing should always be left to the proper law enforcement officials and the Courts. Often times groups like these are always infiltrated by violent idiots, who have no business doing what they are doing. Think about the "Concerned Parents" movement in the 1980s/1990s a group with initially good intentions, which had its good work tarnished by the kangaroo courts and violent behaviour.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 3:42pm

From Poleglass I see LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 3:49pm
He's the only one from a nationalist area involved in these groups. Most of the others have links to loyalist groups it said in the report also.
Its probably fair to say that some (or most) of those that they target would probably never offend at all if they weren't messaged by a fake account with fake photos claiming to be a young girl or boy

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 12:21am
More's the point, they have actually ruined proper investigations into actual paedophiles before and made it more difficult to get a conviction, not easier.

In short:
They often go after people who aren't actually paedophiles or criminals of any sort, seriously f**king them up, much more often than the police wrongly accuse someone publicly;
They often make it harder to catch actual predators / paedophiles / criminals, whether because they warn them off or make it easier for them to destroy evidence;
They often commit some fairly serious offences themselves;
Their actions result in the police having to deal with the fallout from their actions, not just the actions of those they chase;
They can cause actual predators / paedophiles to move away or make their behaviour even more secretive and hard to catch.

And plenty more. They're basically roving gangs of Helen Lovejoys, except with baseball bats.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 3:45pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43158823

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2018 at 3:45pm
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:00pm
"He was described in court, by his solicitor, as a man of low intelligence who had unknowingly breached his bail."

LOL
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

"He was described in court, by his solicitor, as a man of low intelligence who had unknowingly breached his bail."

LOL

Bad when that's your own solicitor describing you as so
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

LOL

Bad when that's your own solicitor describing you as so

That is close to the last line of defence, alright.

There have been times when defence lawyers stand up and say they have nothing to say so won't waste court time putting forward a sob story or ask for leniency.

And it works, too. You definitely get bonus points for honesty.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 1:44pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic