You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RTE Employee grooming a 13yr old girl in Leeds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 2:31pm
With the greatest of respect lads they thrive on the publicity. The likes of Nolan giving them it is what they want, not to mention hits on Youtube and Facebook likes.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 3:26pm
Think the PSNI said they were handed over information for 104 cases by the hunter groups and only three of them are even being considered for prosecution
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

These paedo hunters/vigilante groups back in the news the last few days up here. A BBC NI journalist was running a story on one of the groups and was then confronted in Belfast city centre by the mob. The man doing all the shouting sounds like a scumbag.

Of course they do good work on occasion in outing paedos, but the whole trial by social media thing is wrong IMO.
They have been known to get it wrong and confront, video and shame totally innocent people in cases of mistaken identity. They've also done the same to people who when its been taken to court its been proven that once they found out the decoy was underage they stopped all communication, and they've also been known to confront people with learning difficulties.
There's also the issue of the families of these alleged paedos and how they are then treated by the community.

Saw one of these videos taken locally last week, and the target was fairly clearly not of sound mind and  to listen to him, you would imagine he had learning or intellectual difficulties. Like you said, if they have the evidence, present it to the Gardai and let the law enforcers do their job, putting it on social media is more about themselves than any child protection issue. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:38am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

I think their tactic is fair enough as long as they continue as is, notifying the authorities etc. and don't decdie to carry out their own retribution.

I don't necessarily agree with them knocking on the door of the family home etc as it overly affects the family who may be unaware of what's going on.

Vigilantism is never justice. 
My bet is that a lot of the weirdos who operate these groups are secret paedophiles themselves.
Clearly they spend a hell of a lot of their own free time surfing wherever they surf to organise child sex meetings.

They're certainly coming across as weirdos with anger issues in the publicity they're getting in the north at the minute.
BBC NI are doing a report on them tonight on Newsline.

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

I think their tactic is fair enough as long as they continue as is, notifying the authorities etc. and don't decdie to carry out their own retribution.

I don't necessarily agree with them knocking on the door of the family home etc as it overly affects the family who may be unaware of what's going on.

Vigilantism is never justice. 
My bet is that a lot of the weirdos who operate these groups are secret paedophiles themselves.
Clearly they spend a hell of a lot of their own free time surfing wherever they surf to organise child sex meetings.

They're certainly coming across as weirdos with anger issues in the publicity they're getting in the north at the minute.
BBC NI are doing a report on them tonight on Newsline.

Did you hear the main man being interviewed this morning on Nolan? Just caught the first 10 minutes of it on the way in to work. Weirdo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:44am
I see they disrupted another investigation at home over the weekend, with the suspect fleeing. I also saw one of them may be arrested for their attempts to bait someone on-line.
I honestly think that to get involved in something like this you are protesting too much. It evokes memories of the many homophobic attackers who liked hanging around gay clubs for more normal reasons and wouldn't admit it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:50am
Bogball - just read about the Nolan interview on twitter there. I hear it was car crash stuff.
Not quite sure how these things work. They keep mentioning that the paedos were chatting to their fake profile on facebook.
So the vigilante sets up a fake facebook profile with a photos of a 13/14 year old boy or girl, do the paedos then add them as friends? or do the vigilantes seek out men who look a bit creepy and add them? 

For all the size of the north of Ireland, and with the publicity and number of these vigilante groups there are around at the minute, these paedos really are gullible. Do they really think they're on their way to meet up with a 14 year old boy in McDonalds car park or whatever? At no point do they think to themselves before they send a photo of their cocks - hold on, this could be one of those vigilante groups set up as a fake profile.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:59am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:13am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/shame-of-northern-ireland-paedophile-hunters-sins-of-the-lynch-mob-revealed-36589316.html
Those Protestants-up to no good as usual
That is pretty unsurprising, they usually have a link to some sort of right-wing lunacy.
In saying that, the Protestants may be up to no good,but nobody beats the Catholic Church when it comes to paedophilia. I think they got to keep the trophy.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:26am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

In saying that, the Protestants may be up to no good,but nobody beats the Catholic Church when it comes to paedophilia. I think they got to keep the trophy.
Yes World and European Champions multiple times.
You really have to admire their consistency.
Putting the Borgias to shame.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:28am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Saw one of these videos taken locally last week, and the target was fairly clearly not of sound mind and  to listen to him, you would imagine he had learning or intellectual difficulties. Like you said, if they have the evidence, present it to the Gardai and let the law enforcers do their job, putting it on social media is more about themselves than any child protection issue. 
Was that the one in McDonalds in Navan ?

I spotted it straight away that he had Aspergers and later when he calmed down and sat down, he admitted this.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

I think they have been taking corrective measures over the last few years according to this factually correct article. 

El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

The type of domination Sir Alex (the manager, not the poster) could appreciate.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:50am

Playing to the gallery with classic whataboutery.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:52am
Jesus Christ
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:59am
Good to see Junior has returned to normality after brief bouts of sanity over the past year.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 11:58am
The hunter on the Nolan show this morning was a lunatic. How anyone could call in and support him afterwards I don't know.

He said his aim was to destroy these peoples lives, when asked about mistaken identity he didn't care and one of the people he caught killed themselves a few days afterwards, he blamed the police.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:04pm
I listened to the Nolan interview with that lunatic there.

I'd almost be on the side of the paedo rather than that c**t

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 13 Feb 2018 at 2:04pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic