You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roy Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 163>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 9:21am
[QUOTE=Mr Brick] The rant at Declan Rice - a 20-year-old who made a decision - defines the embarrassment that Keane has become. A parody of himself. He says he's now ready to return to club management. Is that an attempt at humour?

It made me laugh.

Edited by GB 1HughJarse - 20 Nov 2019 at 9:21am
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

TrapJunior 

Can you please pen this new song 

The MayFields of Angry Roy 

By a lonely Hyatt wall,
I heard a young man calling
World Cup they have taken you away,
For you became an object of scorn
So the young might train with a ball,
Now a private jet lies waiting in Saipan
Low lie, The Mayfields Of Angry Roy
Where once we watched the young Rockmount win
Our Roy was on the wing
We had games and trophies to win,
Its so lonely round the Mayfields of Angry Roy
By a lonely Hyatt wall
I heard a young man calling
'Nothing matters Theresa, when you're free'
Against the FAI and that clown,
I rebelled, they brought me down
Now its lonely round the Mayfields of Angry Roy
By a lonely Hyatt wall
He watched own his star fading
As the private jet sailed out against the sky
Sure he'll live in hate and prey
For his enemy Mick McCarthay
Its so lonely round the Mayfields Of Angry Roy

Clap Clap Clap ClapLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 12:46pm
I noticed he hasn't been on sky for ages. Think the last game he did was the Manchester derby. When was that? A month and a half ago?

I find him quite boring for the most part except when he goes on a rant which is only the odd time.   Mourinho was also boring when he was on.

Souness, Neville and Carragher are the most entertaining pundits on Sky.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 12:56pm

I noticed he hasn't been on sky for ages. Think the last game he did was the Manchester derby. When was that? A month and a half ago?

I find him quite boring for the most part except when he goes on a rant which is only the odd time.   Mourinho was also boring when he was on.

Souness, Neville and Carragher are the most entertaining pundits on Sky.

Keane is a Greek tragedy brought to life. The man who became everything he stood against. Happy to see him off Sky, his insights are never very insightful, and really, he's only there to say something controversial, which he normally duly obliges with.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 1:19pm
He’s a terrible pundit. He offers nothing insightful. He doesn’t say the usual lines the other throw out all the time and that makes him different. Different but still not good.

Neville and Carragher are brilliant together. 

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Mr Brick Mr Brick wrote:

Keano must be due an outburst soon. Headline Deprivation Syndrome will be kicking in. Sinead O'Connor is moving well ahead of him. 

Ed Woodward probably the bookies favourite to be targeted with the wrath of Royston should Man U lose to Liverpool on Sunday. Maybe they won't lose, and the pot will be kept simmering for another week or 2 , thus making the inevitable explosion even more headline worthy when it does happen. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Mr Brick Mr Brick wrote:

Keano must be due an outburst soon. Headline Deprivation Syndrome will be kicking in. Sinead O'Connor is moving well ahead of him. 

LOL

'Roy Keane Announces he is to become a Muslim Cleric'

The popular pundit said ''well I've got the beard for it'' when asked about his shock decision.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 4:44pm
If United get beaten by Liverpool today it will because of Luke shaw wearing a wooly hat in the warm up

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 4:59pm

If United get beaten by Liverpool today it will because of Luke shaw wearing a wooly hat in the warm up

LOL What a grumpy old **** 

Players have been wearing those wooly hats in training and warm ups for decades ffs 

Keane just mad to create a sound byte or viral video when on the air as usual 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:03pm
The moment I see the management team wearing wooly hats you know you're in trouble

Image result for roy keane training&quot;

Edited by Trap junior - 19 Jan 2020 at 5:04pm

longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 10:25am
Lots in the English media today about past scuffles between Alan Shearer and Roy, and a few times they almost came to blows after the match. Alan says he would have put Roy away no bother.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 10:40am
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Lots in the English media today about past scuffles between Alan Shearer and Roy, and a few times they almost came to blows after the match. Alan says he would have put Roy away no bother.

Shearer is such a twat. If he couldn’t play football, he’d be like a character from the office. Imagine going on about this stuff 20 years later. You’re a grandad for Christ sake!
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Make it a tag event with Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton, put them in an arena and let them fight to the death.

Then kill the winning pair anyway - proper Reality TV I'd pay a subscription for.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 1:22pm
They've f**k all else to print.

I'm confident Roy would take Shearer. Roy just had the viciousness needed for a scrap. Shearer might shade it with reach but Roy would bite his ear off etc.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 1:38pm
Didn't Roy used to box when he was younger too? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I'm confident Roy would take Shearer. Roy just had the viciousness needed for a scrap. Shearer might shade it with reach but Roy would bite his ear off etc.

In his own way, Shearer is just as vicious as Keane (see eg when he kicked Lennon on the ground), but he also has the self-control to go with it.

Keane would just lose the head, dive straight in and with no referee to intervene, Shearer would coolly pick his punch:

Keane's no real size (at least when you take the spite away), whereas Shearer is strongly built - one of the reasons why Keane got injured so often, flying in when he lacked the physique to back it up.

I'd have loved Viera to have got a real go at him, he'd have battered him without the smile leaving his face.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 1:57pm
I don’t actually recall a particularly strong rivalry between the two.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

They've f**k all else to print.

My Da would take your Da stuff 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 163>
  Share Topic