Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ronaldo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 11:52pm
This Ronaldo fella is a cod
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Pinturicchio View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinturicchio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:49am
Juve share price gone up nearly 25% in last 4 days circa €150 million.

Once Sarri hopefully takes over at Chelsea in next few days there is strong talk of Higuain going there to link up with his old napoli manager who he had his best season with scoring 36 league goals an all time Serie A record for €60 million.  And Danielle Rugani a really good centre half who I think Juve will regret selling and I would be sorry to see him go as I would prefer to sell Benatia going to Chelsea for €40 million.

Think 3/4 of Ronaldos wages are been covered by FIAT/Ferrari as a global ambassador.

But the big plus is the interest it will give people to actually watch serie a which not the league it was in the 90s but still much better than the general perception.

It will also ensure pjanic dybala and Douglas Costa will not look to leave Juve and I think Dybala will develop and learn a lot about hard work behind the scenes from Ronaldo. 

And if unlike the past Juve having to sell stars Pogba vidal bonucci to get the replacements.  I think they now can keep these players and add to the overall squad every year. 

Also it is good for Italian football as other bigger players maybe will start going there again  

On the flip side what price is Icardi to real madrid 
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Pinturicchio Pinturicchio wrote:

Juve share price gone up nearly 25% in last 4 days circa €150 million.

Once Sarri hopefully takes over at Chelsea in next few days there is strong talk of Higuain going there to link up with his old napoli manager who he had his best season with scoring 36 league goals an all time Serie A record for €60 million.  And Danielle Rugani a really good centre half who I think Juve will regret selling and I would be sorry to see him go as I would prefer to sell Benatia going to Chelsea for €40 million.

Think 3/4 of Ronaldos wages are been covered by FIAT/Ferrari as a global ambassador.

But the big plus is the interest it will give people to actually watch serie a which not the league it was in the 90s but still much better than the general perception.

It will also ensure pjanic dybala and Douglas Costa will not look to leave Juve and I think Dybala will develop and learn a lot about hard work behind the scenes from Ronaldo. 

And if unlike the past Juve having to sell stars Pogba vidal bonucci to get the replacements.  I think they now can keep these players and add to the overall squad every year. 

Also it is good for Italian football as other bigger players maybe will start going there again  

On the flip side what price is Icardi to real madrid 

I'm hoping Rugani stays too, lot of rumours about him leaving unfortunately. Having said that, Caldara is coming in this summer, and he has been excellent with Atalanta over the last couple of seasons.

As has been said by a few, this is a huge signing for the league. It's the biggest overseas signing since Ronaldo in 97. What a sign of intent from Juve, but they have to turn that into European success.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:29am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

If Neymar goes it just cements how much of a ****/mercenary he is in modern football. Quickly becoming one of the most despised modern footballers in recent years 

Exactly though he is having a good go at that now with his ridiculous diving.       
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:34am
It’s a huge boost for the league and should increase the demand for live matches overseas.

I think it was the right time to move from Madrid. He went out on a high.

It’s likely going to trigger a number of transfers now.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 11:10pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 11:28pm
The fact his lawyers haven't followed through on their threats to sue Der Spiegel make me think he is in real trouble with this claim
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 9:14am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

The fact his lawyers haven't followed through on their threats to sue Der Spiegel make me think he is in real trouble with this claim

Sure he admitted himself she said no and told him to stop
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 2:13pm
Unhappy

There was a payment of 200k or something, never a good sign. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

The leaked documents on their own obviously don't look good, but it could be questioned how legitimate they are. It's those, plus the fact Ronaldo's side haven't been able to shut the story down that makes me really believe it actually happened.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Unhappy

Anally raped her the claim is.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Unhappy

175k extra for anal? She's a bit precious!
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Unhappy

175k extra for anal? She's a bit precious!

LOL you're a sick puppy
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 5:42pm
The fact there has been threats from Ronaldo's lawyers to sue Der Spiegel but nothing has happened at all in that regard (think Der Spiegel first reported on this over a year ago) points towards there being a lot of truth in this. 

This is one that I don't think will be going away anytime soon 

Edited by Hans Moleman - 01 Oct 2018 at 5:42pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 6:35pm

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

The leaked documents on their own obviously don't look good, but it could be questioned how legitimate they are. It's those, plus the fact Ronaldo's side haven't been able to shut the story down that makes me really believe it actually happened.

I'd I'm not mistaken they were leaked before, he threatened to sue and didn't follow through, says a lot. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 9:54pm
It appears the LVPD have re-opened the case
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:13pm
Can't help wondering how much RM knew about this considering the speed of the transfer to Juve. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 10:16pm

Unhappy

Always suspected he was gay
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic