You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ronaldo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:22am
He's on 22/23 league goals depening on which source you read.

Edited by Ireland4ever - 10 Jan 2011 at 8:22am
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:23am
22 is what i read in 18games i think in la liga
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Imagine ronaldo and messi played in the same team
You could almost bank on them banging in 70-80 goals a season between them!

Pinch

Jesus Sweet Christ Al-f**king-mighty!

What way do people actually watch the game? 

Do they honestly think that if Ronaldo and Messi played in the same team then they would each be scoring two goals a game?  That they would both be as influential in the same team as they are in their current positions?

f**king hell!  The basics of the game is really lost on some people. 

Football Manager has a lot to answer for!!!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:28am
Ronaldo,Messi+Drogba would score 180 goals if in the same team
if not more
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Pinch

Jesus Sweet Christ Al-f**king-mighty!

What way do people actually watch the game? 

Do they honestly think that if Ronaldo and Messi played in the same team then they would each be scoring two goals a game?  That they would both be as influential in the same team as they are in their current positions?

f**king hell!  The basics of the game is really lost on some people. 

Football Manager has a lot to answer for!!!

LOLLOL

laugh out loud material
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:33am

PinchJesus Sweet Christ Al-f**king-mighty!What way do people actually watch the game?  Do they honestly think that if Ronaldo and Messi played in the same team then they would each be scoring two goals a game?  That they would both be as influential in the same team as they are in their current positions?f**king hell!  The basics of the game is really lost on some people.  Football Manager has a lot to answer for!!!

In 2008/09 Messi and Eto'o scored 74 goals between them.

You absolute thick.
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:34am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

PinchJesus Sweet Christ Al-f**king-mighty!What way do people actually watch the game?  Do they honestly think that if Ronaldo and Messi played in the same team then they would each be scoring two goals a game?  That they would both be as influential in the same team as they are in their current positions?f**king hell!  The basics of the game is really lost on some people.  Football Manager has a lot to answer for!!!

You absolute thick.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:36am
http://www.brothersinhonour.com/images/smilies/smiley_popcorn.gifhttp://www.forumopolis.com/images/smilies/beer.gif
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:40am

Easily 70-80. Eto'o, Henry and Messi got over 100 between them in 08. They are two unbelievable players, it'll be a while before we see another of the same calibre.
Ronaldo has so much to thank Fergie and the people at United for what they did for him. There were loads of kids like him that just didn't make it, and pissed away their careers. Eg. Quaresma, Jaoquin etc..
One of his greatest attributes is his desire to be the best, and I'd say Fergie had a big role to play in this. The physical condition he is in is unreal. If he wasn't that athletic he wouldn't be half the player he is.

Spot on

They would be a devastating!

Imagine villa or higuain playing in a 4 3 3 formation with messi and ronaldo- it would be unreal

It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:43am

You absolute thick.

Tribal mate, you aren't even getting my point.  Embarrassing!

So Ronaldo and Messi scored 74 goals between them, hey, in the same team?

You f**kin' moron - I'm mortified for you.  Read my post ye f**kin' gobsh*te! What an utter, utter, utter tool!

I'd say your ma's embarrassed for you for posting thet!  WHat a twat!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:44am

You absolute thick.

But for some mystical reason only known to siralex messi and ronaldo could never gel in the same team and having them in the same team would automatically somehow take away from their individual brilliance for some reason

I cant believe i was so downright braindead to suggest otherwise

All of siralexs nieces and nephews must be 100,000 times smarter than me

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 10 Jan 2011 at 8:49am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:46am
So Siralex, you are trying to credibly suggest that you can definitively ensure without a shadow of a doubt that messi and ronaldo wouldnt score anywhere near as many goals as they currently do if they played in the same team?

Can you gaze into that crystal ball a little deeper and send me on the lotto numbers- Cheers
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:49am
I didn't say they couldn't gel in the same team you f**kin uber moron Viva. 

And let me tell you - as thick as Baggio and Horsey and Tribal are.....you are the dumbest gobsh*te I've ever come across when it comes to ball!

You just don't seem to understand the f**king game at all!

Would Ronnie and Messi work in the same team, I'd say it's likely if the team was built around a wide system with Ronnie wide left and Messi wide right.  But would they both separately be as influential as they are in their current positions, banging in two goals a game and being the vocal point of finishing?  How is that even possible?

Look at how Rooney shone after Ronaldo left.  Do you understand how that works?  One person has to be the main man.

Expecting Messi and Ronaldo to be as influential as they are now if they were put in the same team is Football Manager bullsh*t!  One of them would have to take the mantle.  The two of them wouldn't be scoring goals for fun!

What a moron.

Edited by Siralex - 10 Jan 2011 at 8:52am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:51am

You absolute thick.
Tribal mate, you aren't even getting my point.  Embarrassing!So Ronaldo and Messi scored 74 goals between them, hey, in the same team?You f**kin' moron - I'm mortified for you.  Read my post ye f**kin' gobsh*te! What an utter, utter, utter tool!I'd say your ma's embarrassed for you for posting thet!  WHat a twat!

Yes I do think Ronaldo and Messi could scored 74 goals while playing for Barca. If Eto'o and Messi could I don't see why Messi and Ronaldo couldn't. Ronaldo is a far superior player to Eto'o. He would in my opinion score for fun at Barca along with Messi. They create thousands of chances.

Are you mystic f**king meg in disguise??
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:52am

The two of them wouldn't be scoring goals for fun!What a moron.

Messi and Eto'o did so why not????
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:53am

I didn't say they couldn't gel in the same team you f**kin uber moron Viva.  And let me tell you - as thick as Baggio and Horsey and Tribal are.....you are the dumbest gobsh*te I've ever come across when it comes to ball!YOu just don't seem to undertand the f**king game at all!WOuld Ronnie and Messi work in teh same team, I'd say it's likely if the team was built around a wide system with Ronnie wide left and Messi wide right.  But woulkd they both seperately be as influential as tehy are in their current positions, banging in two goals a game and being the vocal point of finishing?  How is that even possible?Look at how Rooney shone after Ronaldo left.  Do you understand how that works?  There can be only one vocal point of attacking.  One person has to be the main man.Expecting Messi and Ronaldo to be as influential as they are now if they were put in teh same team is Football Manager bullsh*t!  One of them would have to take the mantle.  The tow of them wouldn't be scoring goals for fun!What a moron.

Why are you mentioning rooney you plank are him and messi the same player?????????

Your a fookin retard

You are still honestly trying to say that messi and ronaldo couldnt score 70-80 goals between them in the same team when they have never played in the same team once before in their entire lives

Your an absolute clown
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:53am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

http://www.brothersinhonour.com/images/smilies/smiley_popcorn.gifhttp://www.forumopolis.com/images/smilies/beer.gif

Get me another beer when your going to the fridge BSMThumbs%20Up
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:55am

You absolute thick.
Tribal mate, you aren't even getting my point.  Embarrassing!So Ronaldo and Messi scored 74 goals between them, hey, in the same team?You f**kin' moron - I'm mortified for you.  Read my post ye f**kin' gobsh*te! What an utter, utter, utter tool!I'd say your ma's embarrassed for you for posting thet!  WHat a twat!

Yes I do think Ronaldo and Messi could scored 74 goals while playing for Barca. If Eto'o and Messi could I don't see why Messi and Ronaldo couldn't. Ronaldo is a far superior player to Eto'o. He would in my opinion score for fun at Barca along with Messi. They create thousands of chances.

Are you mystic f**king meg in disguise??

Its a conspiracy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic