Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roma fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roma fans
    Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 9:12am
Disgrace again. I was in Rome in 2007 when Man United played them and numerous United fans were stabbed before the game. Now they've left a 53 year old Irish man in a critical condition in hospital

Scum
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 9:31am
Was only a handful of them but they were armed with hammers, belts and other stuff. Lucky its only one man injured. Hope he's ok now. Scum of the highest order
Some people just deserve a slap
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 9:42am
calling roma fans sum is a bit strong. the lads that gave that old boy a beating are of course scum but there was perhaps 20-30 of them. they target english clubs specifically because the english spent 20 years smashing up their towns. remeber heysel?

the fella with the hammer on twitter was by all accounts a scourcer. He was wearing addidas tracksuit bottoms and was pasty as f***. no self respecting italian would wear addidas trackie bottoms to the football. 

secondly - on the whole their fans are quality. roma ultras have a string affinity with the irish. lazio on the other hand... 

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 9:59am
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

calling roma fans sum is a bit strong. the lads that gave that old boy a beating are of course scum but there was perhaps 20-30 of them. they target english clubs specifically because the english spent 20 years smashing up their towns. remeber heysel?

the fella with the hammer on twitter was by all accounts a scourcer. He was wearing addidas tracksuit bottoms and was pasty as f***. no self respecting italian would wear addidas trackie bottoms to the football. 

secondly - on the whole their fans are quality. roma ultras have a string affinity with the irish. lazio on the other hand... 

Which is exactly what I said Confused. Every team has scumbag supporters but Roma have a brutal reputation all around Europe. Those that caused the bother last night are scumbags, simple as. 

How you can say it must've been a scouser because he was wearing adidas bottoms is comical ffs LOL In pic I saw the lad was wearing jeans but maybe the Roma lads dont wear those to matches either?

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 10:32am
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

What a shout LOLLOL So ridiculous it's actually funny. 
El Puto Amo
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:20am
How many Pool fans will be stabbed in the arse next week? The Italians are known for that!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:36am
Yeah I certainly wouldn't fancy going over if I was a Pool fan. They did it to United fans in 2007, just stab you in the arse as you're minding your own business and run off

This Irish lad was apparently from Dunboyne, flew over for the game, hopped on while minding his own business and his family have flown over to Liverpool this morning as it's looking pretty bad for him. Absolutely sickening. Hope he pulls through
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:39am
Cops have apprehended two lads. How exactly would they find the right people considering they all legged it after the attack. CCTV I presume but must be difficult to accurately identify the culprits and so quickly.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:41am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Cops have apprehended two lads. How exactly would they find the right people considering they all legged it after the attack. CCTV I presume but must be difficult to accurately identify the culprits and so quickly.

Plenty of mobile phones clips doing the rounds which would have helped also. 

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:42am

Yeah they actually arrested them inside the stadium, so you'd worry they don't have the right people and nobody will be charged. If it is the lads that gave the fella a hiding, that's unbelievable work from the Police
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:43am
Yeh but they have to collate the data. Just amazed they managed to get them so quickly.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:44am
Poor fooker, hope he pulls through it. Some horrible phonecall for the family to get

They caused bother with Utd, Boro, Arsenal & Chelsea fans in the past so its not a new thing. Going to Rome for a CL s/f should be something to look forward to for supporters, with that history you'd have to seriously consider going at all 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:45am

Yeh but they have to collate the data. Just amazed they managed to get them so quickly.
Facial recognition technology or would they have that in grounds?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Facial recognition technology or would they have that in grounds?

With the money in football I'd be amazed if they didn't have the facial recognition software in and around the top football grounds in the UK
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:54am

Quite easy to do as the UK is wall to wall with CCTV. Once an incident is reported the cops will analyse the footage from a control room, identify the culprits and lift them as quickly as possible. It reminds me of an incident on the London Underground a few weeks back when a member of staff was pushed from the platform onto the tracks by a member of the public. With the aid of CCTV the culprits image was circulated and arrested 2 stops away. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:57am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Quite easy to do as the UK is wall to wall with CCTV. Once an incident is reported the cops will analyse the footage from a control room, identify the culprits and lift them as quickly as possible. It reminds me of an incident on the London Underground a few weeks back when a member of staff was pushed from the platform onto the tracks by a member of the public. With the aid of CCTV the culprits image was circulated and arrested 2 stops away. 

As shown on the Channel 4 show Hunted

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:58am
Also the scumbags would presumably have been in the away section, so a smaller area of the ground to focus on. 
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 11:58am
Still very impressive if they managed to get the 2 guilty lads so quickly when there was a few thousand Roma fans in the stadium by them, most of which with hoods up etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic