You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ROI v Sweden, Paris, Travel & Accommodation thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ROI v Sweden, Paris, Travel & Accommodation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 47484950>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 3:57pm
From what I remember they are strict,similar to travelling in an airport.
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill
Sponsored Links

houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 4:11pm
How do I check if my flight is cancelled on Monday. Flying with Air france. How much notice do they have to give and all that?

Starting to panic now

To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
Seanachie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanachie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Freederry1 Freederry1 wrote:

Arriving Sat morning into BVA, what's our best options to get to apartments located close to Klebier metro station. I'm also looking for options to get to Latin quarter once we have arrived. Any help appreciated, thanks!!

Take metro line 1 from Porte de Maillot (where the Beauvais bus will drop you), to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile. Switch to line 6, Kleber is one stop away. It's only three stops in total. To get to the Latin Quarter the best way is to take line 1 from Etoile to Chatelet and then change to line 4. Get off at St-Michel. The Latin Quarter is mostly to the east of boulevard St-Michel.
clareob View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clareob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 5:17pm
[Air France flight tomorrow morning to CDG cancelled due to pilot strike. I'm flying sunday and it will likely be cancelled also. 

Does anyone have any spare train tickets from london or any other city that could work? Ferry tickets? Anything? :(

< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/a8014a86//helpers/preHelper.js">
Did they notify you? 

I'm due to fly Sunday from Heathrow, have heard nothing yet but panicking. Try skyscanner for flights. You can get them for €110 upwards. Air France are selling tickets for sunday on website. BTW the eurostar is €243 one way. I'm cheesed off booked 3 flights in December for €249 and now looking at over €150 for 1 flight

Freederry1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freederry1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 5:39pm
Thank you Seanachie for the advice. That will be a great help to us.
jamiemurphy16 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamiemurphy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 5:54pm
i have 2 eurostar for sunday for sale , message me at jamiemurphy1916@gmail.com
FistPumper15 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FistPumper15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 6:43pm
Hi all.
Had to change my plans last minute and now unable to make it to Paris. I have an Air B&B apartment booked between city centre and stade de france (near sacre couer) for 2 people for 2 nights ( Monday & Tuesday ) for 180 in total. If anyone interested just get back to me
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by clareob clareob wrote:

[Air France flight tomorrow morning to CDG cancelled due to pilot strike. I'm flying sunday and it will likely be cancelled also. 

Does anyone have any spare train tickets from london or any other city that could work? Ferry tickets? Anything? :(

< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/a8014a86//helpers/preHelper.js">
Did they notify you? 

I'm due to fly Sunday from Heathrow, have heard nothing yet but panicking. Try skyscanner for flights. You can get them for €110 upwards. Air France are selling tickets for sunday on website. BTW the eurostar is €243 one way. I'm cheesed off booked 3 flights in December for €249 and now looking at over €150 for 1 flight

People who cancelled trips have flights to Paris from Dublin on Donedeal . Check it out
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

How do I check if my flight is cancelled on Monday. Flying with Air france. How much notice do they have to give and all that?

Starting to panic now

24 hours and they will try and re route you.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

Starting to panic now

Are you sure your service provider is air France ?

Check your reservation it will tell you

Give them a call it was only a 10 min wait to get through they will rebook you now for free but they won't cancel your flight until 24hrs before
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FistPumper15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by FistPumper15 FistPumper15 wrote:

Hi all.
Had to change my plans last minute and now unable to make it to Paris. I have an Air B&B apartment booked between city centre and stade de france (near sacre couer) for 2 people for 2 nights ( Monday & Tuesday ) for 180 in total. If anyone interested just get back to me

Email is Peter.ward15@gmail.com
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:15pm
Campsite cancelled last minute , where's the best place to go
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:18pm
Riva hostel I only booked it yesterday 25 a night
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FistPumper15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 1:07pm
I've a placed going. See above
skimcg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skimcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 7:36pm
Hi guys , any of Ye have a spare flight not been used for tomorrow ..buddy got off work and is travelling out early . Was meant to go later in week. We are leaving tomorrow if a flight could be got. Any help appreciated
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 7:40pm
Why would somebody just happen to have a spare flight?

Anyway, I think there is room on the AF flight from Dublin to Paris @ 6:25

That flight is 122e which is a f**king steal!

I'm on that flight and I booked mine 8 months ago for 160e

Edited by horsebox - 11 Jun 2016 at 7:45pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Irishfan19 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishfan19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 1:11am
Anybody travelling to Orly after the game? Have a 7:10am flight which I would prefer not to miss. Looking to see if a few boyos are going?
Fr Fintan Stack View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr Fintan Stack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2016 at 3:02am
Heading to the airport in half an hour, flying in 3! BUZZING!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 47484950>
  Share Topic